State Champs

Darkness

Rotting Corpse Films
yeh sammydog, that was me lol, where abouts were you? did you see the crash? it woulda looked pretty kool, with my head smashing against the rock and all, you know of anyone who got it on video???

Timmy Bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
master pain said:
did anyone happen to see a blackburn hydropack lieing around anywhere on the race day, I left it somewhere before my race and I couldnt find it anywhere afterwards...
along with my 14 bucks :twisted: :lol: jokes

damn, i came last, although im not surprised, after my crash, had to go real slow, cuz i was barely able to hold on to the bars and brakes :x :(

ahh well, my first race, and only two practices, i got plenty of excusses :lol:

bumjube

Likes Bikes
rcfilmguy said:
hmm thanks lee for the concern lol. after crashing on saturday i was left with 2 sprained and 1 broken finger. i went all out on sunday and decided to ride, had 3 sweet practice runs on sunday mornin and come race time...... OWNED. came into the rock garden straight after the mind shaft way to fast and skidded sideways into the first little chute, (same place j-ro got fucked up at), both wheels were collected and my head went straight into that big ass rock, next thing i remember was sitting down with the st john ambulance ppl and havin them tell me i hav a dam good concusion, lol, i asked if anyone had it on footage and someone sed yes, if this is U PLEASE PM ME or contact me somehow. it wasnt good and left my already demented fingers even more fucked up. adam was there filming all weekend and pulled out some awesome footage for GZ2 including some seriouilsy heavy crashes, these include skinny getting thrown around midway through the course and landing on his back on rocks, adam smithson gettin thrown over right down the bottom and landing very hard on his chest, only to get strait the fuck back up and qualifying almost 1st for the elites, also got someone on a black ironhorse flippin in the rock garden just after where jro crashed. oh and somehow managed to film j-ro's helmet rolling down the steep ass hill. thanks to bb7rider for the accomo AGAIN and malfunctioning eddie a dhfactory for taking us out despite that we had no idea what we were in for.... w00t free bourbon. ill shutup now.
if you were wearing the green lid and black top then i got two of you,one just before the rock and one after you bounced off the wall

sammydog

NSWMTB, Hunter MTB Association
rcfilmguy said:
yeh sammydog, that was me lol, where abouts were you? did you see the crash? it woulda looked pretty kool, with my head smashing against the rock and all, you know of anyone who got it on video???
I was the guy in the KISS shirt pretending to be a marshall for the two days.

I should have raced but you get that. I saw some great stacks (and riding) over the weekend. I was walking down the mine shaft when I heard your stack, got down there to see the pieces being picked up. All I saw from j-ro's stack was his helmet flying down the hill, that was enough for me of that one, the sounds were bad enough.

Nitrosoxide

Likes Dirt
More carnage, first run of the day on Saturday came straight into the first dust piled berm thinggy and face planted hahaha, wasn't too bad just got up and went down again, nothing compared to some of the others (hope you all get better soon, and you'll definately hav time to brush up your skills on downhill domination PS2 :) ), I got 2 crashes on video, it was either someone in U19 or Elites, i'll try make a short vid by the end of the week...
Thanx to the guys at HMBA for putting on an awesome event..

Does anyone know if this track is free to use on the weekends ? Or when the next race will be here ??

Dhfactory

Likes Dirt
Hey leave G-man alone, i think i saw him crouched behind a tree crying at the race, he can't take much more... :lol:

Anyways, i came 6th which would be ok, if i didn't miss 5th by 0.05 of a second!

-Sean

Sandman

Likes Bikes
pissed i missed that race :x That rock garden i just wet my pants see the photo's of that :twisted: .

Get better soon j-ro

G-Man

Likes Dirt
master pain said:
I had a stack in that damned rock garden on my first practise run and somehow hurt my thumb, it seemed ok at the time but after racing on it (which was very scary as i couldnt grip the bars...) it appears to have swelled up and is now half black from bruises....looks like its time for an xray. I was just wondering, did anyone happen to see a blackburn hydropack lieing around anywhere on the race day, I left it somewhere before my race and I couldnt find it anywhere afterwards...
Cya
Hey dude

check the bus drivers or maby the HMBA club as
i saw that blackburn in the back seat of the bus on my
way up for the race run ..

don't know if it will help but it wasn't one of the hire ones
it was one of the owner drivers ..

catch ya bud
G-Man outy

G-Man

Likes Dirt
and I dont cry ,, I just get even :twisted:

so all y-all better get stronger spokes as i'm going
from G-man to Spokechewingyetty ..

bending others wheels will soon be my thing ( he he :p )

catch yas

Wait for it -- -- -- G-Man Outy

G-Man

Likes Dirt
McBain said:
G-Man said:
owned ,, on the new balfa bro
Talking about j-ro? If so, wrong bike.
G-man outy
And that: wrong planet.

2 strikes, stepping up to the plate for another swing? :)
No , Talking about Wattsy dude,, and "Right bike" as he is on a balfa
now isnt he ,, a silver one if i'm not correct ..

don't know who J-Ro is , was that the young bloke that busted his wrist
and what not in the rock garden during practice ,, left in the ambo
if so spewing :cry: ,, get well J-Ro

Hmmm - Does that make it grand slam ..

and i suck at baseball ,, go figure being a yank ,, Shooting Skeet was alwais my thing back in colorado ..

scary but you can actualy get a fire arm in K-mart over there
( i love australia = Safe and Happy :D ) ..

Catch yas G-man outy

j-ro

Likes Dirt
thanks alot for the support guys
so far the damage report is busted fingers,ribs,cheek and sprained wrist knee and hip and a heavy concussion.

however tommorow we will know the fll extent after the CT scans and further X-rays, as i passed out today and they think i am leaking fluids into my brain and onto my lungs.
scary stuff guys,
keep u posted,
did any one get any pics?

MAKE SURE YOUR HELMETS ARE DONE UP FUCKING TIGHT.

Dhfactory

Likes Dirt
scary but you can actualy get a fire arm in K-mart over there
Sportscene/Toys R Us in mudgee always had shotguns and ammo on the back wall next to the fluffy toys, i loved that as a kid.

-Sean

FuTAnT

Likes Dirt
G-Man said:
master pain said:
I had a stack in that damned rock garden on my first practise run and somehow hurt my thumb, it seemed ok at the time but after racing on it (which was very scary as i couldnt grip the bars...) it appears to have swelled up and is now half black from bruises....looks like its time for an xray. I was just wondering, did anyone happen to see a blackburn hydropack lieing around anywhere on the race day, I left it somewhere before my race and I couldnt find it anywhere afterwards...
Cya
Hey dude

check the bus drivers or maby the HMBA club as
i saw that blackburn in the back seat of the bus on my
way up for the race run ..

don't know if it will help but it wasn't one of the hire ones
it was one of the owner drivers ..

catch ya bud
G-Man outy
Yeah, shit, I should have handed the thing in! It was kinda jammed up the back so thought it might have been put there, or the drivers or whatever. Anyhoo, brain implsion at the time, hope he can find it from one of the drivers/club etc.

FuTAnT

Likes Dirt
G-Man said:
and I dont cry ,, I just get even :twisted:

so all y-all better get stronger spokes as i'm going
from G-man to Spokechewingyetty ..

bending others wheels will soon be my thing ( he he :p )

catch yas

Wait for it -- -- -- G-Man Outy
You chewed some spokes as well on the weekend? Next you'll be breakin frames like Jo too. Have fun strippin it down! (The bike that is ... ahh ... you were thinkin weren't ya .. ya dirty bastard!)