Street rides - improvisation/inspiration/interpretation

Peter650

Likes Dirt
For some reason i cant upload screen shots to this page. Anyway this is my kid at our local slab. I know no helmet (he is 19 & only wears a helmet if he is going big)

Attachments

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I haven't beencable to upload screenshots for a while. I think it was a copyright protection upgrade in the forum software at some stage. It is a pain in the arse. Forum also inhibits file size to much less than most modern phone image sizes.

Nice pic though! Epic wall ride.

Peter650

Likes Dirt
That would explain it. I had some good screen shots. I deleted them because i couldn't upload them here,& my ph was running out of storage space

stirk

Burner
I might have to take my bike to the fore steps of the new convention centre at darling Harbour to practice drops.

IMG_20161201_135533.jpg

IMG_20161201_135515.jpg

stinky1138

Likes Dirt
Been hanging out at the V8's this weekend so managed to get a couple pics of some spots in SOP. Not especially creative spots but can't see security being bitchy about them.

This is in front of Quodos arena. 4-3-3. I didn't realise it was so easy, probly hit it next time i ride that area.

This is Cathy freeman park. The bottom step height is what all the ledges are in that park. Great if you want to put pegs on a taller bike. All never been used. The ledges around the top have skate stoppers but they are just tamper proof torx if you want to remove them for a sesh.

Peter650

Likes Dirt
So if you like stairs, i have the place for you. Rhodes right near the train line. There is stairs everywhere, it's street riding heaven.

stinky1138

Likes Dirt
So if you like stairs, i have the place for you. Rhodes right near the train line. There is stairs everywhere, it's street riding heaven.
Might've posted a pic of that spot a few pages ago. We ride that area in a big loop all the time, just not usually on street bikes. It's quite busy around Rhodes tho. The new bus bridge has fresh concrete waiting for someone to wallie it too.

stinky1138

Likes Dirt
I am 1 wheel rebuild and a steerer tube cutting down away from being free for a street ride. I'm based in Hombush and keen for a ride.
hmu. I'm super shit at riding, which is why i only do drops. But creative people can find stuff all over olympic park. these days "street" is all about rails and ledges anyhow.