Street rides - improvisation/inspiration/interpretation

effarr

Likes Dirt
Not strictly urban inspiration, but here's my new(ish) DJ I built up while completing a pump track in Gladstone QLD recently. Pump track in the background...

Cheers
Leon

Mica

Likes Dirt
That pump track is all the inspiration you need, nice work (and great excuse for the n+1). A mate working up there sent me a few photos just before it opened, we've been dreaming about one of those in Brisbane!!

Flow-Rider

Burner
That pump track is all the inspiration you need, nice work (and great excuse for the n+1). A mate working up there sent me a few photos just before it opened, we've been dreaming about one of those in Brisbane!!
There were plans at one stage to build one 3 times that's size in the Jindalee area but have no idea why they canned it.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Not strictly urban inspiration, but here's my new(ish) DJ I built up while completing a pump track in Gladstone QLD recently. Pump track in the background...

Cheers
Leon
That track looks sick! So does the bike.

Why is it nsw seems to be the only state that isn't on board with bike Park dreams?

Peter650

Likes Dirt
I was riding around the Powerhouse museum, having a great time (there is some really cool stuff to ride on around there) 2 flats in under a hour shut me down . I will be back ( with different tyres)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I was riding around the Powerhouse museum, having a great time (there is some really cool stuff to ride on around there) 2 flats in under a hour shut me down . I will be back ( with different tyres)
Either need to learn to bend your knees or lift your feet...which was it? Personally I suck pretty hard at hopping up stuff these days. I used to have a solid lift but no more. Soft knees on the Downs are still there thank goodness!

Peter650

Likes Dirt
Poodle my right knee is totally blown. I can't hop up shit anymore. I just use momentum and a heap of bad attitude to get over/ onto stuff these days

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Be kind to your knees. That is one thing that has to be a big headache to get fixed if it all goes south.

My right knee get a bit rugged but still seems to heal up if I spin instead of grind. Nancy knees not worthy of an SS anymore :faint2:

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Be kind to your knees. That is one thing that has to be a big headache to get fixed if it all goes south.

My right knee get a bit rugged but still seems to heal up if I spin instead of grind. Nancy knees not worthy of an SS anymore :faint2:
Catch is I'm built for power, so can't spin for shit! Stretch it out.

Peter650

Likes Dirt
Yep i just try and ride around it.
yep you can say that again. I just try and ride around it, the best i can