Street rides - improvisation/inspiration/interpretation

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Had the rare chance for a pedal through Sydney yesterday, mostly around the harbour. Found a few cool spots, my favourites:

Yeah sure...I'll not rode on your private wharf.
MOV_20160620162321_TSV_000003~2.jpg

These old propellers were sweet. One made for a perfect kicker. Though I did have to witness some old guy naked at his window...shudder.
mms_img-1409983857.jpg

Wall ride under the bridge was ace as usual. Then security moved us along.

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Had the rare chance for a pedal through Sydney yesterday, mostly around the harbour. Found a few cool spots, my favourites:

Yeah sure...I'll not rode on your private wharf.
View attachment 329680

These old propellers were sweet. One made for a perfect kicker. Though I did have to witness some old guy naked at his window...shudder.
View attachment 329681

Wall ride under the bridge was ace as usual. Then security moved us along.
Propellor looks like the result of a prawn cracker, turtle and sloth threesome.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Yeah there not worth $6. Accidently got a "gluten free" one.

Jesus mistakes were made that day.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yeah there not worth $6. Accidently got a "gluten free" one.

Jesus mistakes were made that day.
One of my pose wanted the gluten free (promoted as "low gluten") and the servant wouldn't sell it! Out are the hoops for jumping through as though you had to qualify for it! Continual warnings about how tough they are etc. I declined to taste.

stinky1138

Likes Dirt
One of my pose wanted the gluten free (promoted as "low gluten") and the servant wouldn't sell it! Out are the hoops for jumping through as though you had to qualify for it! Continual warnings about how tough they are etc. I declined to taste.
Life for coeliacs and those with actual intolerances/allergies is a nightmare. It's a stupid fad for the gluten tolerant which makes everyone think people with a serious issue are bullshitting. My niece is a coeliac, I can tell you from first hand experience that it is very unpleasant. 90% of the time you end up taking food from home everywhere because you just can't be sure what's in food from a shop. I would laugh at a gluten tolerant person having to prove they couldn't eat gluten and being denied special food.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Life for coeliacs and those with actual intolerances/allergies is a nightmare. It's a stupid fad for the gluten tolerant which makes everyone think people with a serious issue are bullshitting. My niece is a coeliac, I can tell you from first hand experience that it is very unpleasant. 90% of the time you end up taking food from home everywhere because you just can't be sure what's in food from a shop. I would laugh at a gluten tolerant person having to prove they couldn't eat gluten and being denied special food.
There is more to it than meets the eye:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Oht9AEq1798

stinky1138

Likes Dirt
Been riding my 20 around for a long while trying to learn tricks n shit. The husband is always stealing my bikes tho and it suddenly became apparent i ride my 24s way better than the 20. They're both lighter too, not sure how that even happened...complete vs custom i guess.
So had to mod my drop out a bit to slam the back wheel, gave her a bit of street while i was at it.

stinky1138

Likes Dirt
This is from a while ago. The 20 is easier for it due to the minimal space between crown and tyre. But harder on the 24 when my foot can slip thru the gap. Ps that hurts.
Sorry if the photo looks bad i had to grab it from fb.

12976951_10153395428727385_7458033538632678401_o.jpg