Sydney siege

Spiny Norman

Likes Bikes

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
Yeah agree, the coverage of it was absolutely insane, all was needed was coverage on say ABC or SBS and that would do, was there really any need to have a media circus on every single channel? Even a youtube stream?

Waaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy too over the top/

stirk

Burner
Skydome said:
Yeah agree, the coverage of it was absolutely insane, all was needed was coverage on say ABC or SBS and that would do, was there really any need to have a media circus on every single channel? Even a youtube stream?

In hindsight easy to say but if something major happened and the coverage was not there you'd miss it and cooooooommmmmpppppplllllaaaaiiiinnn.

Look at Rupert Murdoch twitter post after the siege was over and think about where the modern media is at.

Poor ABC and SBS don't have the budget to match the big commercial TV companies!

Did you miss modern family and get the shits?

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
In hindsight easy to say but if something major happened and the coverage was not there you'd miss it and cooooooommmmmpppppplllllaaaaiiiinnn.

Look at Rupert Murdoch twitter post after the siege was over and think about where the modern media is at.

Poor ABC and SBS don't have the budget to match the big commercial TV companies!

Covering the event as it happened was enough, but continuing bitching on about consistently after it had ended was too much.

What the fuck is modern family?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

That tweet was abominable.

stirk

Burner
Covering the event as it happened was enough, but continuing bitching on about consistently after it had ended was too much.

What the fuck is modern family?
A major event occurs and you call the aftermath bitching!

I think it's called 'trying to work through what happened'

Seen the (#I'll ride with you movement) which supports Australia's solidarity against dickheads who might otherwise try to divide our diverse society?

If you don't know what modern family is how do you have so much media coverage to bitch about the Sydney Siege media 'over coverage'?

Hello, Sofia Vergara? I wish she had less coverage......

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...a=X&ei=KxKQVJPgJojy8QWrvIDYAg&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

Gripo

Eats Squid
what is it with the musilm community and or media (left wing sympathies) to roll out the "white woman in a hajib" to say we are peaceful people.....

yet their men commit crimes in the name of their musilm (submit brand type of faith) against the world.....

I'm sorry but are we all that stupid, go away...

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
A major event occurs and you call the aftermath bitching!

I think it's called 'trying to work through what happened'

Seen the (#I'll ride with you movement) which supports Australia's solidarity against dickheads who might otherwise try to divide our diverse society?

If you don't know what modern family is how do you have so much media coverage to bitch about the Sydney Siege media 'over coverage'?

Hello, Sofia Vergara? I wish she had less coverage......

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...a=X&ei=KxKQVJPgJojy8QWrvIDYAg&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ
Awesome segue, I like your style :thumb:

eastie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Awesome segue, I like your style :thumb:
Me too.

And for the cunts complaining of the media... Dont fucking consume it. It only exists in the state it does because fucktards consume it that way. If Rupert had a dime for ever fucktard consuming shit media he'd be a billionaire with his hand up political puppets world wide....

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Me too.

And for the cunts complaining of the media... Dont fucking consume it. It only exists in the state it does because fucktards consume it that way. If Rupert had a dime for ever fucktard consuming shit media he'd be a billionaire with his hand up political puppets world wide....
But following Rupert keeps me up to date with what is happening in the world.

eastie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
And if you want to see just how many profanities can be strung together in a coherent sentence, ask me about what i think of twitter users. One rung lower than ruperts consumers.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
And if you want to see just how many profanities can be strung together in a coherent sentence, ask me about what i think of twitter users. One rung lower than ruperts consumers.
But surely given the sphere of influence he has and how widely spread his media network is, his news must he very accurate and unbiased?

I also found twitter very helpful yesterday when trying to figure out what was going on. I was on a train in sydney and was hearing murmers...a little internet search and behold! Some of the news sites I looked briefly at went so far as to embed tweets into their articles. Amazing use of information and technology. Didn't make the sites annoying to use at all.

scblack

Leucocholic

Wow.

You don't understand much do you?

You know what the media, newspaper and TV companies do? Part of what they do is cover news stuff. Tell us about world events. Tell us about sporting results. Tell us about political happenings. That is the POINT why these companies exist.

This was not a good event, but it was WORLDWIDE news. That's their job. That's how they make their money. That's what the "journalists" do for a living.

Comprende?