Tassie nationals #2

roxy12

Fat Tyre Flyers
Well lithgows over and done..........and im alive just!

so whos going to go over to tassie?

I will be, il be back on the bike as soon as i can walk properly again:p

i beleive terra and and mtbmamma are but who else is?
Will you be raceing or spectating and if so what class, If any of you race sport or an oppsing class il come and cheer you ion in praccy!
Let us know so we can look out for each other!

G-Man

Likes Dirt
Good to hear your OK ..

Hey Roxy ..

WOW Good to hear you are OK - looked
pretty sore on the finnish line there - you
had Foxy a bit worried ..

Well After that shocker of a result for Foxy
with the Mechanical in her Quals. she is in heavy
training for Canberra now as all the world Selections
will be based on that one I believe - according to Tony
Scott anyway ..

so no Tassie for us as she's got a road crit. to attend ( fantastic training )
but we will be at all the others on the calendar ..

Great to put a face with a name this weekend ..

We will Catch up for a beer in thredbo buddy .

Good luck in Tassie roxy12 ...

G-man outy

Last edited by a moderator:

TerraNik

Likes Dirt
i beleive terra and and mtbmamma are but who else is?
Will you be raceing or spectating and if so what class, If any of you race sport or an oppsing class il come and cheer you ion in praccy!
Let us know so we can look out for each other!

Me? Nah I'm not going...! NOW can I use the excuse that it's too far to trek?!?! haha I wish you all the best though Roxy!! I'll be cheering for you from a distance (albeit multiple hundreds of kilometres away) :D

Last edited:

roxy12

Fat Tyre Flyers
haha cheerings cheerings i dont care how far away, or what name people choose to yell at me.............i got used to it hhaa

Lizardskin

Likes Dirt
Roxy what happened to you in Lithgow? Did you have a big stack?

And what happend to Foxy and mechanicals.?

roxy12

Fat Tyre Flyers
yeh nasty stack, internal bleeding you knwo the story, ended up being worse then the lithgow hospital said was back in hospital tuesday night.

well with foxy im not so sure, dad said that there seemd to be an issue with her gears but he couldnt tell entrily from a distance, not cool either way.

MTB-ChiK

Likes Dirt
Hey roxy,

Sorry to hear about your injuries :eek: Hope you get well soon and are ready to race the Tassies. I saw some pics of you from the Lithgow race... Yeowww! Looking good mate, keep it up ;) And ignore those wanker boys with their small comments and matching appendages, LOL Just ignore them :rolleyes:

roxy12

Fat Tyre Flyers
Hey roxy,

Sorry to hear about your injuries :eek: Hope you get well soon and are ready to race the Tassies. I saw some pics of you from the Lithgow race... Yeowww! Looking good mate, keep it up ;) And ignore those wanker boys with their small comments and matching appendages, LOL Just ignore them :rolleyes:
think i missed the pics, smll comments? what small comments elaborate for me, i generaly do ignore guys who try todegrade girls it is usualy because there week, small appendeged boys who are usualy pretty useless themselves, or insecure.

dosnt bother me if the only way they can make thmseleves feel good is by bagging girls out:p makes it obvious they still run home to there mummys. :D

MTB-ChiK

Likes Dirt
Roxy! ... uh, I was on a tangent from another thread about the whole riding with boys thing and them paying you out... Now reading it back from this post I realised it prolly made no sense to you at all! Yeah, just keep riding and ignore the smart asses out there :D

Here's one pic I found, there were some others but I can't find them now!
http://s102.photobucket.com/albums/...rrent=IMG_0748.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch14

Uh! hang on found another (i like this one :D)
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m81/txp666/Oct 06 National DH/IMG_0668.jpg

Last edited:

mtbmamma

Likes Dirt
I have yet to hear any guys bagging us girls out. In fact a lot of the guys I know are looking for girls who can ride for girlfriends, that way their love of riding is understood.

Most of the guys I know are so supportive of me when I do DH but then maybe its my age. :rolleyes:

roxy12

Fat Tyre Flyers
I have yet to hear any guys bagging us girls out. In fact a lot of the guys I know are looking for girls who can ride for girlfriends, that way their love of riding is understood.

Most of the guys I know are so supportive of me when I do DH but then maybe its my age. :rolleyes:
hahaha i dont think its your age, haha when i first started dhilin my bf was a non mtber or exerciser forr that matter, the mment we broke up i was pounced on by a rider hahaha, I dont get shit as much anymore, as i give it back twice as hard to those who do:D but there still is the occasional jerk, but now i have many male friend to beat em up!:) hehehe

but on another matter i think you owe me a sit down drink for hideing in the car at lithgow!

MTB-ChiK

Likes Dirt
Nice to meet you mtb_michelle , and welcome to the Farkin' Girls (LOL)

Well, I don't know about the awesome riding part ....but I would love to visit Tassie one day! I can't make the Nationals either, things are just way too busy at work. Sucks being self employed sometimes!

mtbmamma

Likes Dirt
hahaha i dont think its your age, haha when i first started dhilin my bf was a non mtber or exerciser forr that matter, the mment we broke up i was pounced on by a rider hahaha, I dont get shit as much anymore, as i give it back twice as hard to those who do:D but there still is the occasional jerk, but now i have many male friend to beat em up!:) hehehe

but on another matter i think you owe me a sit down drink for hideing in the car at lithgow!
It was bloody freezing, had had a sleepless night and the car was nice and warm and I had some good company. Was out all the next day but in the timing tent watching everyone pass through but as numbers not people. Sorry about that.

And it is my age, I am sure that they are amazed that someone so "old" keeps riding but although I can't out ride them, not enough experience, I could on a motorbike!!! And I could outlast them all night trust me, drinking and dancing I mean. OLD!!!! HA!

So I will search you out in Hobart and definitely buy you a couple of drinks, one is never enough! :D

roxy12

Fat Tyre Flyers
soudns the go, i think its great that your rideing!

I have heard about your reputation with drinking and paties though;)

Lizardskin

Likes Dirt
MTB Michelle will you be racing at the Nats in TAS?

I guess you will have a home track advantage! :) :)

I havent seen any photos of the track but I have heard all good thing about it.