Tech Street RIDING in Brisbane

Status
Not open for further replies.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
(L)augh (O)ut (L)oud fair enough :rolleyes:
;)

honestly, i dont really care - you for one kenneth seemed way less of a knob when i actually met you than i originally thought you would be from being on here. just dont want to have a good well intentioned street ride turn into a stair hucking, pmxing, pissing off people and police session....

flognoffsky

Banned
yer when and disturbed.rider go riding its not like that at all its only due to bad infulences on rides like *cough* PJ *cough*

Disturbed.Rider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Basicly as leitch said there is going to be a march, but if we stay away form the march it's going to be pretty deserted.

So as far as I'm concerned Monday is still 10am at KGS.

Roll call for monday, whos coming?

Any other sugestions are appreciated.

Ta.

Drew.

Eats Squid
even tho derrilict was doing heaps better stuff then leitch at paddo hes not allowed to go ride with them :confused:
Leitch has earnt his respect, and that's where you guys go wrong, it's not about abilities so much, it's about r-e-s-t-e-c-p-a.

restecpa? Yes, restecpa!

Disturbed.Rider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Definately. I want leitch's babies.

Sam, I'm out for tomorow. We are all going skateparkering. City sucks.

Should be kurt, derro, babyface,tom and you if your coming. And maybe you guys that are going to KGS will come...

msn it up tonight.
Edit: Since I don't know whats happening, add me to msn at l_ance91@hotmail.com....do it.

I'm in, after some MSNing, the go is 0900-0930 at paddo.

Last edited:

MATT_82

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ok i wont be showing unless its to photo bitch, but probs not, my wrist is officially fucked.
its fractured and canes like a bitch, so im out until at least next weekend, probably longer.

im going to bed now.

Matt.

blackjack

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yer when and disturbed.rider go riding its not like that at all its only due to bad infulences on rides like *cough* PJ *cough*
what the fuck idiot, when was the last time apart from paddo i even rode with you. you really do sound like a 13 year old pre pube dont you

Disturbed.Rider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Keep it civilized........I think he's talking about running over the possums.

Anyhoo....

Yes I'm in, meet between 0900 and 0930 at paddo.

Cyaz then.

Drew.

Eats Squid
"No, you're an idiot!"

"Am not! You are!"

"That's not what your mum said!"

Please guys, if you want to hurl abuse at each other, do it in a proper manner so it's actually entertaining!

MATT_82

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ok i went to paddo, tried to take pics with my working hand, good a few decent ones, will be up within an hour or so.

best part was that 10yr old skater
"ill get you with my screwdriver"
lol, i should have taken a vid.

Matt

DH_co

Likes Dirt
ok i went to paddo, tried to take pics with my working hand, good a few decent ones, will be up within an hour or so.

best part was that 10yr old skater
"ill get you with my screwdriver"
lol, i should have taken a vid.

Matt
You guys are SO stupid.

Thanks a fucking lot. It is now going to be even harder to ride at paddo now.

Drew.

Eats Squid
You guys are SO stupid.

Thanks a fucking lot. It is now going to be even harder to ride at paddo now.
Agree'd. As if there wasn't already enough conflict there, leaving us guys having to cop it and/or sort it out.

MATT_82

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i wasnt involved in that, i was just sitting there laughing, i was with you lance, not those other assholes.

Status
Not open for further replies.