Tech Street RIDING in Brisbane

Status
Not open for further replies.

MATT_82

Likes Bikes and Dirt
not really sure but one of theskaters was like "ill F**king stab you" and they were talkin shit to the skaters. and then one pulled a screwdriver and they all gave the skater shit until we left. except when me, flognoffsky and lance were telling the skater to just ignore them and that we just wanna ride etc.

DH_co

Likes Dirt
not really sure but one of theskaters was like "ill F**king stab you" and they were talkin shit to the skaters. and then one pulled a screwdriver and they all gave the skater shit until we left. except when me, flognoffsky and lance were telling the skater to just ignore them and that we just wanna ride etc.
No, kennith was egging them on aswell.

Im over it, just chill out next time.

Disturbed.Rider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
No, kennith was egging them on aswell.

Im over it, just chill out next time.

Ha ha, I was all "He doesn't represent the rest of us. We'll teach him some respect!" *Starts sodomising the derro*.

All in all it was a fun day. Thanks for the piccys Matt.

derelikt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I dont take shit from skaters.

MATT_82

Likes Bikes and Dirt
like my new sig kennith? and your vids are being dodgy lance im trying to upload them.

Last edited:

flognoffsky

Banned
yes matt i wish i could be as cool as you....and about the skaters it wasn't me who was egging them on it was dan. He wasnt even riding or anything he just went physco at them. I was only joking with them going thats not a screwdriver THIS is a screwdriver. They knew that and its all good.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
matt. your signature makes me want to stab you in the face repeatedly with a blunt pencil.

Status
Not open for further replies.