That gay marriage thing........

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
When is the deadline for this fiasco?

I don't know what made John Howard think his open letter style protest was a good idea.

moorey

call me Mia
what shade is for "more important topics" to be considered........
That's the colour Canberra SHOULD be, but in conservatives minds, this is the whole enchilada. They can't have their freedoms eroded by giving others theirs.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
"Instead of airing the US rapper's rendition of Same Love, 2GB 873 - Sydney Talk Radio chose to cut to a rap song radio host Ray Hadley had recorded with his daughter. The recording was also played on Melbourne's 3AW Melbourne - 693AM."

http://www.theage.com.au/entertainm...ong-during-nrl-broadcast-20171002-gysmew.html

How much of a cunt do you have to be that you can't even bring yourself to broadcast a song that might help LGBT kids not hate themselves for five minutes.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
How much of a cunt do you have to be that you can't even bring yourself to broadcast a song that might help LGBT kids not hate themselves for five minutes.
There are no lgbt kids. That is a product of indoctrination. Just ask the wise ones who are endeavouring to protect the people from such things...

Sarcastic font.

mtb1611

Seymour
"Instead of airing the US rapper's rendition of Same Love, 2GB 873 - Sydney Talk Radio chose to cut to a rap song radio host Ray Hadley had recorded with his daughter. The recording was also played on Melbourne's 3AW Melbourne - 693AM."

http://www.theage.com.au/entertainm...ong-during-nrl-broadcast-20171002-gysmew.html

The presence of Ray Hadley in said scenario pretty much answers your question....

safreek

Wow.you are.getting old, listener to am.stations

pharmaboy

Eats Squid

Is this rap song going to stop people hating themselves? Sounds magic, perhaps it is written by Kanye West if it can do that much.

It is after all supposed to be pre match entertainment, Melbourne had the killers, and nrl had a shit white rapper - that says it all really

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Is this rap song going to stop people hating themselves? Sounds magic, perhaps it is written by Kanye West if it can do that much.

It is after all supposed to be pre match entertainment, Melbourne had the killers, and nrl had a shit white rapper - that says it all really
The killer shit even when they were a hot item. Learning they have sank so low as to perform at a football grand final has made me feel warm and fuzzy. All this says is that both sports (which are shit too) provided shit quality entertainment at their biggest moments.

As for the snow I know nothing about it except for the media shit storm in a tea cup that I read in the newspaper yesterday. While I am not as optimistic as Spike, yes...the song supposedly promotes a message of acceptance an unity which does have the power to make people feel happy and content within themselves. Even if this is a short term experience for them.

Both ball sports sucked?
I believe you mean both sports sucked balls. Big sweaty ones.

mtb1611

Seymour
The killer shit even when they were a hot item. Learning they have sank so low as to perform at a football grand final has made me feel warm and fuzzy. All this says is that both sports (which are shit too) provided shit quality entertainment at their biggest moments.

As for the snow I know nothing about it except for the media shit storm in a tea cup that I read in the newspaper yesterday. While I am not as optimistic as Spike, yes...the song supposedly promotes a message of acceptance an unity which does have the power to make people feel happy and content within themselves. Even if this is a short term experience for them.

I believe you mean both sports sucked balls. Big sweaty ones.
The fact that you spruiked acceptance in that post is kinda funny....