The Ashes 2015.....blah

creaky

XMAS Plumper
I didn’t stay up like some of the committed burners above seemed to have, but watch an extended highlights package. Gee the pommies fielded poorly in that 2nd innings. If they’d held a couple more catches and didn’t fumble so many in the field it could’ve made all the difference.

It will be interesting to see if they lose a bit of confidence with being super attacking in the next match, especially if they are under pressure early on.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
I didn’t stay up like some of the committed burners above seemed to have, but watch an extended highlights package. Gee the pommies fielded poorly in that 2nd innings. If they’d held a couple more catches and didn’t fumble so many in the field it could’ve made all the difference.

It will be interesting to see if they lose a bit of confidence with being super attacking in the next match, especially if they are under pressure early on.
I hope Jonny Bairstow gets to continue as wicket keeper. He was close to Australia's best player.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Aussies love it when they are winning.

Funny, when I came here 21yrs ago, I knew the Aussies were passionate about their sport.

After a few years... I was working and they had the Ashes on the TV, somewhere between 2007 to about 2010, I couldn't care who won the game but everyone else did.

The news, the radio, the game... blighty on the ropes, Pommes are going down, Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Pommes have no chance now, Pommes are stuffed, Aussie, Aussie, Aussie.... silence.... the Pommes are coming back... BLACKOUT !

It was as if the game didn't exist, nothing on the news, nothing on TV, nothing on the radio... that game might as well have been scrubbed from the history books.

It was never mentioned again, at work or on the news :p

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Aussies love it when they are winning.

Funny, when I came here 21yrs ago, I knew the Aussies were passionate about their sport.

After a few years... I was working and they had the Ashes on the TV, somewhere between 2007 to about 2010, I couldn't care who won the game but everyone else did.

The news, the radio, the game... blighty on the ropes, Pommes are going down, Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Pommes have no chance now, Pommes are stuffed, Aussie, Aussie, Aussie.... silence.... the Pommes are coming back... BLACKOUT !

It was as if the game didn't exist, nothing on the news, nothing on TV, nothing on the radio... that game might as well have been scrubbed from the history books.

It was never mentioned again, at work or on the news :p
You must have eaten some strange mushrooms or something. There was no cricket played that day.