The Ashes 2015.....blah

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Google the 2004 womans 8's final with lay down Sally, that was also scrubbed from history.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Aaron Finch has been looking more trim than usual on the Ch9 Ashes coverage, I think this YT vid showing the Ch9 presenter's reactions to the final moments of the test might explain why...

TL;DW: He does about 6 laps of the studio

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
What's the latest Ashes news?

*loads Australian news website*

*scrolls*

*keeps scrolling*

hmmm.... guess we didn't win then.
ABC had the news immediately, and an analysis shortly thereafter.

ozzybmx

The know-all analysts all chiming in on where the Aussies went wrong FFS.

It's a game, shit happens.

According to the cricket gurus I work with, the game was over, they needed around 80 runs and only 4 pomme gumbys left to bat, who were heading for ducks.

I went out and came back with 20 runs left to go, I semi watched the last 10 mins just to amuse myself at the spectacle of Aussie blokes doing sport :p

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Aussies lost it when they kept up that stupid short pitch bowling tactic, bleeding runs in 4s and 6s in the process, for the second half of the pommie 1st innings.

Plus England didn’t drop half of their catches like they did in the first two matches. Maybe that was the main reason Aus won those two.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Aussies lost it when they kept up that stupid short pitch bowling tactic, bleeding runs in 4s and 6s in the process, for the second half of the pommie 1st innings.

Plus England didn’t drop half of their catches like they did in the first two matches. Maybe that was the main reason Aus won those two.
Yep day 2 ffs, bowling pies left right and centre. They had plenty of time to bowl pidge style and frustrate the poms but instead short (and predominantly legside).

Even a gronk could see that Stokes was struggling with a cramp/muscle issue. Make him stretch to hit balls wide of off. Which incidentally was a ball that he ended up going out to anyway.

ozzybmx