The Band Name Game

willz013

Likes Bikes
mate i said 10 characters because this forum won't let us post a reply with less than 10 letters. Thursday was my band that i picked.

From above.... Nirvana(if its been said....... oh well...:p )

roasted

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I think we should make a little description of each band as you post it. we almost had that last time, but people stopped doing it after a while.

example:
Portal:
Psycho aussie death metal band, known for performing on stage in bizarre masks and writing incredibly chaotic songs which seem to have no structure.

NCR600

Likes Dirt
rickazz said:
pantera
awsome band one of my favourite metal bands
Not good enough my friend.

Perhaps you should have said "Pantera, one of the best loved bands ever, who came out with the lamest (that includes Manowar) album covers of all time"

My contribution to this gravedig is:

Artimus Pyledriver, a very cool play on words concerning Lynyrd Skynyrd's drummer Artimus Pyle, who if you don't know, it's not worth explaining.

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
Rob Dougan - dont know a huge amount about him, except i think he's aussie working out of London, and he puts together some sick beats, including everyone's favourite, "Clubbed to Death"

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pantera= best metal band ever. Phil Anselmo (singer)=best metal vocalist ever.
Napalm Death= Phsyco English Death-metal/grindcore band, led by Phsycotic front-man Nicholas Bullen.

roasted

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Only led by Bullen for a little while.

Hymen Holocaust - Goregrind band, make grind in the vein of CBT and the day everything became nothing. Maurice from Cliteater's side project.