The Band Name Game

bazza

look at me
roasted said:
Only led by Bullen for a little while.

Hymen Holocaust - Goregrind band, make grind in the vein of CBT and the day everything became nothing. Maurice from Cliteater's side project.
throwdown - sick O.C. straight edge band. i dont even think any of the members are originals ahahaha. freakin sweet none the less. nothing technically astounding but its still brutal.

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Arrgghh beaten to it. Thats what i was gunna say, sick hardcore straight edge group. Best cover is baby got back, originally by sir mix-alot? (me think)
Damn, i got another 'N' band.
N.W.A an old-school gangsta rap band from Compton. HAHA to think ice-cube was part of it.

roasted

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Arsebreed

Bunch of sickos from Holland on Neurotic Records. Quite strange song and album names, like 'Munching the Rotten' and 'Stabbed in the Arse'

shauno

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Behemoth

Fuck, i dont know..Metal i geuss? I assume they'd be from norway or some fucked up place like that.

billy b

Likes Bikes
death cab for cutie
;) there ok;)

beaten to it

hilltop hoods then

???cant beet the beats???

Last edited:

roasted

Likes Bikes and Dirt
shauno said:
Behemoth

Fuck, i dont know..Metal i geuss? I assume they'd be from norway or some fucked up place like that.
Polish death metal, but used to be a black metal band.

From hilltop hoods:

Super Fun Happy Slide - Melbourne Goregrind band, used to be a one man sort of thing but now has a four man live lineup. apparently the singer had some flak with jamie from damaged, but I dont know.

Last edited:

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Superjoint Ritual. Side project of Pantera's legendary Phil Anselmo. Yeah its fuckin awesome, get some.

roasted

Likes Bikes and Dirt
DESCRIPTIONS

that said,

Nasum - Swedish Grindcore band, originally a two man project, slowly evolved into a four piece. unfortunately the singer/guitarist died in the 2004 tsunami.

NCR600

Likes Dirt
MELVINS

ummmm? A band with a varied output, some of it unlistenable, but all of it good. Kurt Cobain's favourite band, which is probably why you find them listed under 'alternative' at JB HiFi and not with the heavier stuff where they should be.

roasted

Likes Bikes and Dirt
oh come on, you can do better than that for a description.

Nargaroth - Black metal band, some consider the man behind to be pure genius, while others laugh at how incredibly cheesy some of his songs are: 'the day burzum killed mayhem' and 'f*** off nowadays black metal' are two of the more corny tracks.

Home-J

Likes Dirt
Hitlist

Awesome hardcore band from Melbourne. They broke up last year and played their last show in Sydney at HC05. Sounds like Terror.

at the drive in

Likes Dirt
Joy division
A rock band from england that formed in 1976. Only released 2 studio albums but are acclaimed as one of the most inventive, evocative and influential groups of their era. They disbanded in 1980 when the leader singer. Ian curtis commited sucide then the band evolved into new order. Many bands have tryed to be like joy division but no one has come close. Thier genre is a mixture of new wave,rock, alternate and post-punk. Thier sound is a mix of harrowing lyrics, Intricate base lines, Synthesisers, haunting and jaggerd guitars and drums soaked in icy reverb.

one of my favorites