The Chilli Thread!

Trickymac

Likes Dirt
so my naga morich tree has been sprouting pods for a few weeks now, decided to try one today, still green, they havent gone red yet, chopped it in half and then half again and ate it...couldnt swallow it as the burn was quick and unlike anything ive ever experienced....man what a burn, im going to chop some up and chuck it in a salsa tonight, be interesting to see how the flavour and heat changes when they ripen
my girlfriend fancies a chilli so i made her eat a quarter.....fuck that was some funny shit watching her start to sweat from her eyeballs...i was crying with laughter, she recovered well tho and is keen for a bit of naga in the salsa tonight :)

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I think I've posted this already, but the other week I was made to have some of Blairs Mega Death Sauce on a paddlepop stick, after innocently commenting "I like chillies". Whilst it was pretty bloody hot, I was a little bit disappointed. I was expecting to have my face melted off and lose control of bodily functions.
Tempted to buy a bottle of the Ultra, just to have fun with mates...

The bloke who I got it from, also had a clear bottle in the shape of a skeleton, originally with a wax seal. He said it contained a sauce that was 'incomparably hotter than the Ultra'. :loco:

indica

Serial flasher
Got myself a bottle of this the other day: http://byronbaychilli.com/shop/sauces/product/7-heavenly-habanero-chilli-sauce-with-mango.html
what a wicked little sauce, awesome on chicken burgers.

Any chanve
i could persuade any of you to send me some Morich?
That Hab sauce is my favourite commercial one.
PM me your address I'll post some Nagas.

I think I've posted this already,
At the Kuranda markets http://www.cairns.com.au/article/2013/01/30/238798_local-news.html there is a sauce made from concentrate, I did not taste it, don't think I want to either...

PLUGGA

Likes Dirt
Scorpion's

So my mate gave me some Trinidad Scorpion seeds. You reckon its too late to plant em? Worth the risk trying to cover them with plastic to protect it from frost once they're older? Or just wait till next spring?

Old Shagger

Farkin Legend
PM me your address I'll post some Nagas.

Are yoou still feeling generous and make an old bastard smile by sending me a few of your fabled seeds? As you r the chili legend round here......(sorry forgot 'customjimmy's sauce)mmmm

?????????????????????

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
So my mate gave me some Trinidad Scorpion seeds. You reckon its too late to plant em? Worth the risk trying to cover them with plastic to protect it from frost once they're older? Or just wait till next spring?
As long as you keep the frost of the leaves they will be fine.

Give em a crack.
If they die I'll send you some seeds when mine fruit. Get 'em in!

Old Shagger

Farkin Legend
If they die I'll send you some seeds when mine fruit. Get 'em in!

I asked you before for some of your excess and you snubbed me..... and now your offering them to someone else.... i am going to eat some worms:emptiness::violin:

I feel so upset and dejected from my internet friend.....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

How's Tassie going anyways mate?

Old Shagger

Farkin Legend
wow thankyou

WoW, thanks so much, you have made me and wifey happy as....:dance::dance::lol: sensational looking beasts. You certainly have the climate and knack of chilli growing.

Thanks again MR CHILLI......i owe you....

Attachments