The discount code thread

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Picked up a frame last night that I'm going to have a play on while I wait for the Waltly then sell it once it gets here. Will have a rear boost E1700 left over at the end of it.
cool, keep me in mind when you're looking to move it on - might help with my next project (whenever that is haha)

Mattyp

Cows go boing
I need some new OneUp Alloy pedals. Anyone got a discount code for anywhere? Thanks
just get the composites, 50% off price savings just like a discount code.
failing that they are on some sort of sale on MTBdirect

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
just get the composites, 50% off price savings just like a discount code.
failing that they are on some sort of sale on MTBdirect

Typical mtbdirect sale of no discount

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Not sure where to post this but 99 Bikes have just announced gold membership which gives you discounted prices, no receipt returns and other items:

The catch $30 for 6 months intro and then $35 after intro. Looking at a big bottle of stans it’s $39.60 vs Pushys at $36.99 but add postage to Pushys when no Freeship is on ands its cheaper. CRC is $38 plus post. So not too bad in that example as most people would have a 99 bikes nearby for pickup but paying for cheaper prices, I dunno. I can see the whole idea as getting people to buy more to make the most of their membership.

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Not sure where to post this but 99 Bikes have just announced gold membership which gives you discounted prices, no receipt returns and other items:

The catch $30 for 6 months intro and then $35 after intro. Looking at a big bottle of stans it’s $39.60 vs Pushys at $36.99 but add postage to Pushys when no Freeship is on ands its cheaper. CRC is $38 plus post. So not too bad in that example as most people would have a 99 bikes nearby for pickup but paying for cheaper prices, I dunno. I can see the whole idea as getting people to buy more to make the most of their membership.
certainly worth it if you're looking at buying a bike. $1k cheaper than RRP for a C2 Sight

Minlak

custom titis
certainly worth it if you're looking at buying a bike. $1k cheaper than RRP for a C2 Sight
It brings some pretty good bikes down quite a bit in price - there must be some massive mark ups on bikes. Brings the VLT I want down quite a bit.

EABC14D6-CC4E-4A62-8C3B-784296229823.png

northvanguy

Likes Dirt
You think that $30 per 6 months is a 10% discount, means you need to be spending $300 per 6 months to break even on the deal, and it has to be just at 99 Bikes. Best way to do it would be to share an account with all your mates....

If you're buying a bike it's a no brainer. Sign up and get the deal. That said, buying a whole bike is always negotiable and they're not going to give you another 10% off after that, so probably nothing gained.

Minlak

custom titis
Pushy’s 10% off site wide until 11 November 11pm - WOW10 (code) usual exemptions
I haven’t checked to see how genuine the sale is as I haven’t been looking at parts recently to compare today’s price to yesterday

Reactions: SDA

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Pushy’s 10% off site wide until 11 November 11pm - WOW10 (code) usual exemptions
I haven’t checked to see how genuine the sale is as I haven’t been looking at parts recently to compare today’s price to yesterday
I placed an order with them on the 26th October and all the things I ordered are the same price so no price gouging that I can see :)

That said, I'm sure RT-66 rotors used to be less expensive... Yup they are!