The discount code thread

Isildur

The Real Pedant
So, not a discount code at all, but when the hell did CRC/Wiggle up their free freight threshold to $200 dollarbucks? I'm needing another little adaptor for my RRP pivot bearing press, a small $35 or so. I figure I'll get some grips, gear cables and a a bunch of other stuff I don't need right now, but will always come in handy in the shed...

Except, no way make $200 of useless (at the moment) stuff!

COVID and all, but bike shops and the industry as a whole is going gangbusters right now.

coarselanguagw

Likes Dirt
So, not a discount code at all, but when the hell did CRC/Wiggle up their free freight threshold to $200 dollarbucks? I'm needing another little adaptor for my RRP pivot bearing press, a small $35 or so. I figure I'll get some grips, gear cables and a a bunch of other stuff I don't need right now, but will always come in handy in the shed...

Except, no way make $200 of useless (at the moment) stuff!

COVID and all, but bike shops and the industry as a whole is going gangbusters right now.
HA !
If you want to pick it up from Northern Beaches, Sydney shoot me a message. I'm about to put in an order, so happy to add it on.

gippyz

Likes Dirt
i wonder if we should have a new thread just for those who wants to "piggyback" on other's online order.. save postage etc.

Minlak

custom titis
Have you considered delaying your major purchases? Or do they wait for you to buy something big before announcing a sale?
Usually the latter ;)
I swear they wait - last time I thought I will wait til end of month and nothing so start if next month I bought and boom code dropped - also stock issues the bigger items they don’t always have in stock