The discount code thread

moorey

call me Mia
Anyone got a merlin cycles code? couldent find one on the net :(
Cheers
Tate
There was talk that one of the English forums had some listed, but I looked also, and couldn't find one. They often offer a 10% online discount at checkout, but I guess you've already got that sorted.

moorey

call me Mia
Got a mate about to pull the pin on a wiggle order for forks, but none of the ones i've used recently are current (10-extra, 12-extra, 10-off, 15-off, 20-off). No love from google. Anyone know the new ones?

tatems

Likes Bikes
There was talk that one of the English forums had some listed, but I looked also, and couldn't find one. They often offer a 10% online discount at checkout, but I guess you've already got that sorted.
Not sure if i do know this, does it get automaticly applyed?

MRO

Likes Dirt
Anyone with CRC discount codes - about to spend some more money and was hoping to save a few bucks.

Cheers
Morgan

mitchy_

Llama calmer
Barca20 should work against items in stock only, not for the hope hoops I want they seem to be built on demand. Valid till the 16th
wish i knew that one last week... although i probably stole the hope hoops you were after. :lol:

mitchy_

Llama calmer
Crest 29ers?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
ah no, 26" flows.

that said, wiggle have the 29" crests in a straight pull hub in stock? i bought straight pull cause i'm incredibly vain and like the look of the hubs. :lol: they are also supposedly marginally lighter.

mapomatic

Likes Bikes
Heh, I'm as tight as you are vain. I'll hang out to see if the cheaper jbends come into stock. Chopsticks, surely you're in need of a few more bits and pieces to get you over the line? :-$

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

special

Likes Dirt
codes :(

after about 1 hour of searching around for codes i am not able to find any ! :( and I am about to buy a $450 order !