The discount code thread

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
...an end....plus post. Jensen do some good prices, but wiggle are hard to beat, particularly with their easily accessible vouchers :third:
When its in stock...... :frusty: Got my stoppers quick enough but still waiting on a cassette. Also talked the missus into getting me Hope's Hoops for my 40th, but alas not in stock.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
12-extra FTW! Hope hoops $320............Happy birthday to me, happy birthday.............oh shit that's right, I'm turning 40. :washing:

moorey

call me Mia
12-extra FTW! Hope hoops $320............Happy birthday to me, happy birthday.............oh shit that's right, I'm turning 40. :washing:
You got the 29" wheelset? I'm trying to get a set or 26" for a mate, but nothing is in stock, and the discount only applies to items in stock:frusty:

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Nuh huh! Straight pull or J bend? :behindsofa:
The cheaper, so J I assume. Hope pro 2 evo on ztr flow. They had crest 29" and flow 26" in the pull down on the product page.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Yeah, this intamanet thingy is more complicated than the kids make it out to be. :what:

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2

binner

Hath shat hymself
jensonUSA

heya , anyone got any codes they would like to throw out to use at JensonUSA, about to do an order so just checking.
thanks in advance .....

Last edited: