The discount code thread

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Sitting at home, reading our kind comments about him while assembling a new social platform on Strava.... and soon to be ZWIFT !

View attachment 390421
Content in the knowledge that a beige Mazda something has made it into the project car/motorbike thread and everyone is accepting of it.. Full scale Lycra zwift gravel biking 36 mofo’s are GO!!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
SunGod sunnies anyone ?

Strava challenge for a $20 voucher, log 2 hours between 24th June till 7th July.

Get err knocked out quick and claim the glasses back in this years tax.

I have a few pairs of the 4KO Polarised Renegades, works out to be $115 a pair after discount. Great glasses !

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Saw this one today and shipping kills any discount.

MTB direct sale at the moment was cheaper for a dropper and pedals.
They offer free international shipping on orders over $100 I think but MTBD prices have been great lately.

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Their wording made me feel special :rolleyes:
Hey hey hey buddy, dont be like that! You should should feel special. You contribute a lot to build up the community on these forums and always have worthwhile things to add to the conversation. Just the fact that you wanted to even share your discount code with us says that you are a great guy who looks out for others. And because you are special and unique, I too would like to give you 15% off at pushys using the code 3OPHQ24EWJXH. Keep up the good fight brother.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
You are special @ozzybmx ! Didn't you leave a lasting positive impression on @Lucaw mum? Or something.?
Lucaw got me to pick up a bike for him here in SA.
The mother of the young seller got in on the sale and stopped him giving me some parts that were included in the sale.
Lucaw got onto the seller and busted his balls over the items not included.
Meddling mother of seller then expected me to go back another 2 hour trip to pick up the parts she stopped the son giving me.
I told her, not my problem.
She then lost her shit, called her son stupid, irresponsible and said he had learned an expensive lesson, then questioned what kind of relationship a 48yr old man had with a 15yr boy he didn't know.
Even insinuating she had a good mind to report me to the police.
50 messages and several days later, they then dropped the parts about 100m from my house and made me walk down the road to pick them up.
A fucking nut bag of the highest order... I felt sorry for the poor kid.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
The mother of the young seller got in on the sale and stopped him giving me some parts that were included in the sale.
Meddling mother of seller then expected me to go back another 2 hour trip to pick up the parts she stopped the son giving me.
She then lost her shit, called her son stupid, irresponsible and said he had learned an expensive lesson, then questioned what kind of relationship a 48yr old man had with a 15yr boy he didn't know.
50 messages and several days later, they then dropped the parts about 100m from my house and made me walk down the road to pick them up.
Bet you're still on her Christmas card list. xx

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

See...you are special. The guys at pussies just want to acknowledge that and say thank you.