The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

Hal-9000

Likes Dirt
Thought this was an interesting story...
Green Conspiracy fact check
I sent that to my parents last night.
Was amazed that the first thing they said about all this was in relation to blaming the Greens.
They are nine news/ 3AW listeners and take

So Scotty from Marketing, pretty much assaults this lady, then turns his back on her mid-question and goes "fuck this shit I'm out".

If a)Liberal party keeps him as leader b)Labor can't win the next election solely on this then we live in a world where Donald Trump is the president of ................................................... ah fuck.

Edit: ScoMo's performance here reminds me of the footage of when George W was reading the book to school kids and his minders told him planes had hit the world trade centre. His response "Ok in a minute, just need to find out how this book ends first".
Its a disgrace.

Is it acceptable now to grab random women's hands on the street when they are obviously showing signs that they don't want to be touched.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
I sent that to my parents last night.
Was amazed that the first thing they said about all this was in relation to blaming the Greens.
They are nine news/ 3AW listeners and take

Its a disgrace.

Is it acceptable now to grab random women's hands on the street when they are obviously showing signs that they don't want to be touched.
that woman was absolutely fucking seething, #ScrotuMo was lucky she didn't punch him. Grabbing her hand like that was basically assault. All for a fucking photo op. what a shitstain. No soul, no integrity.

ForkinGreat

This level of disrespect for the Prime Minister is disgraceful. In some countries, threatening to burn the home of the PM would get you executed. It is ok to be angry but this is not helpful or reasonable.
Rupert Murdoch??? is that you?? Fuck you too, Rupert!!

As others have said, when an actual leader turns up whose actions are worthy of respect, then we may respect that person. not one second before.

Last edited:

ForkinGreat

Thought this was an interesting story...
Green Conspiracy fact check
The Greens are the Boogie Man (Persons) of choice of the Beetrooter, the LNP gubbinment, and anyone else who drinks the Liberal/National/Murdoch Media Kool-aid.

The greens must have incredible super powers if their policies can somehow over-ride those of a majority LNP Gubbinment that gives not one fuck about what the greens think, unless it's to blame them for everything, or scare the idiots. and damn there are a lot of idiots out there.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Good Guardian comment here:

I was just imagining the sort of head-spinning, spittle mouth frenzy, that News Ltd would be in, if say, Julia Gillard or Bill Shorten, had snubbed a pregnant woman, who had just lost her house to a bushfire. So I googled, 'pregnant woman cobargo' just to see what News Ltd was running with. Their headlines, "Cobargo resident snubs PM" and "PM responds to locals".
Couldn't be any more true...

ForkinGreat

Just reading that she is the local nohoper, wont help anyone. I'm not saying Scomo shouldn't be doing more but I think he's been set up here. Two sides to every story
so it doesn't matter if she got burned to death in a bushfire, that's great. Hopers only please
Which publication did you read this in, out of interest?
... #ScrotuMo was only there for a calculated photo op.
Plenty of people are pretty fucking angry with #scrotuMo. His team decided to drop in there to be seen "caring", but it didn't go according to plan.