The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
I'll tell you a little story about why I don't always believe what's said by the fairer sex.

I had 2 friends, let's call them Russell and Gerry. Well that was their name so it's fair enough to call them that.
Gerry's girlfriend tells him a fella raped her, Gerry and Russell track down old matey and lure him back to a motel to sort him out.

The 2 said fellas extract justice in a very gruesome way as payback. Both go to gaol for the killing and girl goes free.

In the trial it comes out that she lied about being raped.

Moral of the story, not all women tell the truth, some women will lie to get their own way.
I'm not saying Higgins lied but by not having a second trial it never comes to a conclusion and both people are doubted, not fair for either.
Russell and Gerry are murderers. Whether the girlfriend is truthful or not is irrelevant to that fact. To try to sway the focus by stating that some women lie is also deceptive. The correct sentence would be 'some people lie'.

I fail to see how this trio can have any relevance to the travesty that went on in Parliment House.

safreek

Russell and Gerry are murderers. Whether the girlfriend is truthful or not is irrelevant to that fact. To try to sway the focus by stating that some women lie is also deceptive. The correct sentence would be 'some people lie'.

I fail to see how this trio can have any relevance to the travesty that went on in Parliment House.
The point is that some people will lie to get their own way.
You people can keep believing what you want. You are the people they used to call lynchers in the old days. Oh that's right, sorry, murderers.

Could you please present the case that lurmann is guilty, seems the prosecutor wasn't sure of himself, or the police.

You are actually exactly the same people as Russell and Gerry, finding someone guilty because of what you have been told but with no facts.

You now see why I have no more to say, you are the stooges that the media love, blind unwavering belief women can't be untruthful.

rockmoose

The point is that some people will lie to get their own way.
You people can keep believing what you want. You are the people they used to call lynchers in the old days. Oh that's right, sorry, murderers.

Could you please present the case that lurmann is guilty, seems the prosecutor wasn't sure of himself, or the police.

You are actually exactly the same people as Russell and Gerry, finding someone guilty because of what you have been told but with no facts.

You now see why I have no more to say, you are the stooges that the media love, blind unwavering belief women can't be untruthful.
I haven't said anybody is guilty of anything, except Russell and Gerry being guilty of murder.

How does that make me 'exactly the same people as Russell and Gerry'?

safreek

I haven't said anybody is guilty of anything, except Russell and Gerry being guilty of murder.

How does that make me 'exactly the same people as Russell and Gerry'?
Haven't seen you say " people should be proven guilty before being hung out to dry".

Anybody who believes one person over another with no real other proof is no better than Russell and Gerry. A milder version but still the same.

It reminds me of a movie I saw, " we will give him a fair trial, them we'll hang him".

By the way, Russell and Gerry were found guilty of manslaughter and not murder. The judge found there were grounds for the lowering if charges. Was very scathing of the alleged victim. These days she would probably go to gaol as well

rockmoose

Haven't seen you say " people should be proven guilty before being hung out to dry".

Anybody who believes one person over another with no real other proof is no better than Russell and Gerry. A milder version but still the same.

It reminds me of a movie I saw, " we will give him a fair trial, them we'll hang him".

By the way, Russell and Gerry were found guilty of manslaughter and not murder. The judge found there were grounds for the lowering if charges. Was very scathing of the alleged victim. These days she would probably go to gaol as well
I thought the victim was a male?

safreek

I thought the victim was a male?
Alleged victim of the rape, the true victim wasn't "alleged" as the case was proven so was a victim not alleged victim.

One persons lie cost an innocent man his life, 2 others 10 years of their lives.
Liar walks scott free by going evidence against killers.
None of this would of happened without the liar, but yet they are the only winner.

rockmoose

Alleged victim of the rape, the true victim wasn't "alleged" as the case was proven so was a victim not alleged victim.

One persons lie cost an innocent man his life, 2 others 10 years of their lives.
Liar walks scott free by going evidence against killers.
None of this would of happened without the liar, but yet they are the only winner.
There are no winners when shit people live their shit lives. Russell and Gerry's life paths were always going to lead to atrocity.

The only shame is that innocent people need to be a part of the pantomime that is the existence of dumbshit bogans.

safreek

There are no winners when shit people live their shit lives. Russell and Gerry's life paths were always going to lead to atrocity.

The only shame is that innocent people need to be a part of the pantomime that is the existence of dumbshit bogans.
You are correct, to be honest I was surprised it took them so long to fuck up.

safreek

Nope. The decision of the 2 that killed him cost themselves.
No disagreement there, my main point though is they performed vigilante justice and were punished.
2/3s of Australians did exactly the same by believing one side of a story and not giving the other side a fair go. Any disagreement about the complainant was met with ridicule.
I have no views either way as that is for the justice system to work out.
Vigilante justice was handed out by the media but now no repercussions. Bloody sad indictment of our society

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I eagerly anticipate criminal charges against him, sco-mo's inability to take up that lucrative job he picked up, and his reputation/record/legacy to be one of ineptitude, failure, and shame. While I was disappointed he didn't face the same demise as Howard, this has the potential to be pretty good.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
The knives are out for "Scott-no-hope" Morrison.

Hard not to see a future where he doesn't go down as the person that has done the most damage to the Coalition, ever. He and Dutton have been the best things to ever happen to the post-Bob Hawke Labor Party.
I have a mate who is so right eyed those guys can do nothing wrong, the old Trumpy murder thing. He doesn't realise they have done nothing for him and will do nothing for him and actively are trying to do him harm. Sadly no logic will get through. I must say my community projects have reinforced my disdain for pollies at all levels.