The gaming thread

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
I was considering Alien Isolation................
Do it.

I've been restricted to mouse-only games while I'm in a cast so I haven't finished it yet.

Really enjoying Door Kickers at the moment though.

A pausable, top-down tactical SWAT game.
It's great planning out an entire floorplan tactic and seeing if it works, then adjusting little bits until you get it good... then watching your plan unfold when you press play.

Or you can control units in real time or plan on the fly, pause and adjust plans, etc.
Great little game!

Also comes with a mission editor so the possibilities are somewhat endless!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/248610/

nzdans

Likes Dirt
Anyone else playing Walking Dead 2? I'm finding it a bit of a giggle playing it with the Mrs; big screen, big sound, lights out/low. Change of undies on standby...

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pumping Warlords of Draenor. Focusing on PvP this patch. Rolled a Feral Druid before it came out in anticipation of them being great. Pretty happy I did, giving a few people a good thumping.

grimzentide

Likes Dirt
Do it.

I've been restricted to mouse-only games while I'm in a cast so I haven't finished it yet.

Really enjoying Door Kickers at the moment though.

A pausable, top-down tactical SWAT game.
It's great planning out an entire floorplan tactic and seeing if it works, then adjusting little bits until you get it good... then watching your plan unfold when you press play.

Or you can control units in real time or plan on the fly, pause and adjust plans, etc.
Great little game!

Also comes with a mission editor so the possibilities are somewhat endless!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/248610/
Door kickers is one of those games I am glad that I purchased but wished I spent more time on.

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Pumping Warlords of Draenor. Focusing on PvP this patch. Rolled a Feral Druid before it came out in anticipation of them being great. Pretty happy I did, giving a few people a good thumping.
Giving it a whirl too, massive improvement over the last xpac...

taquar

Likes Dirt
I bought destiny on monday for Xbox one. So far I'm loving it, I think I've just hit the start of the epic grindwall though, but that's OK. There's still a fair bit of storyline content for me to go through and its 100% fun, which is good. The party formations isn't as seamless as they say but its fun regardless.

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What's the online multiplayer like on Advanced Warfare (PC specifically).

Last edited:

nitro01

Likes Dirt
Just got to level 30 on Destiny yay go me

Black ops 2 is still currently getting whooped as I need to beat my mate's 55 solo on Origins :/ Highest is like 16 for me

I'm thinking of getting Metro Last Light, anyone had experience with that?

camzh

Likes Dirt
I bought The Crew over the break.
I know there is others here that enjoy driving games on PC's

At this point if you're looking to drive this with a wheel i'd suggest to pass.
While the game itself is ok and kinda fun (arcadey not sim) the car control and FFB with the wheel is rubbish.
I'm using a Logitech G25.

Using an Xbox controller and or the keyboard gets better results.

I ended up putting more time into TDU 2...

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
I'm thinking of getting Metro Last Light, anyone had experience with that?
Metro: Last Light was great.
Love the atmosphere in that game... I played on PC though, back in early 2013.
There's a 'Redux' version out now, dunno how different it is though.

Either way, grab Metro 2033 Redux and Metro Last Light Redux. :)