The Gran Turismo 6 thread

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Nurb 24 is only 3 laps!

Most of the S licence stuff is pretty easy in anything vaguely comparable to what the AI is driving.

I don’t remember any of the early stuff being too hard to catch the leader, although I guess it depends on what you’re driving.
Its not that the AI prove difficult, it's the annoyance of seeing them halfway around the track when I cross the start line which has a habit of buggering up my driving style as I subconsciously start to rush shit instead of relaxing and driving fast and smooth. I still say the best GT game was GT1 with it's qualifying and standing starts.

Since then Polyphony Digital really have been taking the piss by continually releasing the same game with only a handful of new cars and maybe a new track or two. All the complaints that have dogged the game since the first one are still there. It's just a shame that their flagship game status with Sony seems to discourage any other developers from making any competitors.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Just searched for PS3 500gb pricing.

Best I can find is $368 at Harvey Norman including GT6 and Last of Us games.

Wonder whether I can convince the wife I am buying for my girls? Whats a girls game like "Barbie"?
Girls seem to love the glamour of Hollywood. Get them GTA V.

Big AC

Likes Dirt
Yep, PD dropped the ball awhile ago and focused on crap like accurate stars in the sky instead of AI, physics, sound, up to date car list, etc.

Whilst the king might be dying the heir to his throne is getting closer to coronation, Google ‘project cars’ (PS4 / XB1, or serious PC) – due out towards the end of the year.