The hams plan to ride in japan.

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Holy crap, this thread is helping us so much..... so, we'll drink deeply from the well again....

We will be taking some electron slurping devices with us.... and we'll, need a power bank thingo

Anyone got suggestions for a power bank that will do multiple devices at one.... as well as being super cheap, ultra light.... rechargable with pig farts ...

We will be taking three knog PWR batteries for lights.... and of course a phone and a GPS thingo, GoPro and Garmin watch..... shuga everything runs on electricity now days.

All suggestions really appreciated

S

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Holy crap, this thread is helping us so much..... so, we'll drink deeply from the well again....

We will be taking some electron slurping devices with us.... and we'll, need a power bank thingo

Anyone got suggestions for a power bank that will do multiple devices at one.... as well as being super cheap, ultra light.... rechargable with pig farts ...

We will be taking three knog PWR batteries for lights.... and of course a phone and a GPS thingo, GoPro and Garmin watch..... shuga everything runs on electricity now days.

All suggestions really appreciated

S

The Baseus ones off eBay are very good. https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/3137287...ar=612508048198&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Hey All,

Well, currently less than ten days from launch.... and well, fork the pig..... the real sh*te has hit the fan..... We're still going, and thanks to those in the know (message the fat f*ck if we can invoke your names) we have

1) Tickets to Japan (...... ahh, thanks wifey)
2) Mostly we are packed... keep telling yourself that you fat fwark
3) All our plans are ..... fluid.
4) a video making machine so we can share the suffering.

We just learnt that the kindest man that was going to keep a hold of our... (lol, its not ours we borrowed it from #insert your name here if you allow us) bike bag and backpack whilst the fatter than thoust piggies f00ks around japan..... has (and we'll just stick this in)...." tumor someplace in his throat so he’ll lose most of it, from the back of the tongue to the stomach and a tube fashioned out of his intestine will be put in as a replacement. He’ll also lose his larynx so he’ll be even quieter after surgery ")... by the way... the shit kept telling the pig he had a small hospital visit.

so.... all is going well so far.... So...

Well, that took a shit load out of our little blue balloon....

Thanks for all the advice, tips, and we will be hitting this thread like a......

S

p.s. if none of this makes sence..... welcome to our little corner of the..... where are we....

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
For all of you sandal wearing goldfish tenders, we are officially packed. We have work up up until our flights.... so... Yeah.... Greasing this cluster fwark all the way.

Realised today that we had lost our front wheel spacer practicing to get the pigs sled into a beautiful bike travel bag we've been lent.... Had to go to a local bike shop for another (Huge shout out to Panthers cycle in Penrith) .. Only so many hours a fat fwark can spend on their knees looking for it......

S
PXL_20230923_083408184.jpg

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
For all of you sandal wearing goldfish tenders, we are officially packed. We have work up up until our flights.... so... Yeah.... Greasing this cluster fwark all the way.

Realised today that we had lost our front wheel spacer practicing to get the pigs sled into a beautiful bike travel bag we've been lent.... Had to go to a local bike shop for another (Huge shout out to Panthers cycle in Penrith) .. Only so many hours a fat fwark can spend on their knees looking for it......

SView attachment 402864

Your noose tying skills are lacking.

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Your noose tying skills are lacking.
LOLZ, the skin sack was worried that that would be picked up and commented on... it's a small loop for the (slightly mentally challenged not everyone can be a rocket scientist) fat pigs budgie to play// destroy....Tiny is a great pet... just, well... he's stupid...

We did get him for a bucket of mandarines....... so.....

fair trade?

Attachments

Last edited:

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Good you have a place to store the bike bag ? and return to the bag.
Yeah, hella lucky.... We did live in Japan for a while and are lucky to have some solid friends there. The main contact who was going to take the meat sacks stuff for a while has been arse ended by a tumour/cancer... and while we won't be able to meet up with him (no visitors for 5 weeks after surgery - which will happen the day we arrive - and its 17 hours of choppy choppy... farkin - doctors do your best ) . We are doing our best to help him and his family out and will be sharing this trip with him vicariously....... . Just been chatting, and will do what we can to support.....

A few other friends have stepped up and have offered to help, not only my fat self but my mate who is, not doing so well..... and, those playing at home.. The Half Fast Cycling club in tokyo are an awseome group....

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
28/9/23 got up really early, well didn't really sleep at all, but made way to airport with lovely wife after saying good bye to the kids and the foster care and giving everyone snails for snacks... Tiny got fresh seed and some spinach, he doesn't like the snails we harvest.

Checked in at the airport, bike bag was 23.1 kg, backpack was 10kg and after customs got "randomly" selected for swabbing for drugs. Possibly looked manic enough that the suggestion we had cocaine in all our orifice wasn't too far fetched. The blood shot eyes and fat sweat probably helped them choose the baconated one..... Got selected from half way back along the line.... A number of ppl Infront thought they were being pulled aside... Na, the fat one covered in flop sweat.. step up and get swabbed.

Got into air New Zealand lounge {ooh laa laa} and have had some food and a wine or two to calm the nerves.... it's an hour to boarding and we can hear our heartbeat in our head......

Next stop, Tokyo..

slowmick

38-39"
I was running late for the first international flight of my 6 week trip to North America. I got screened as usual and then got screened again at the boarding gate. Security told me that my passport had been tagged so I would get special treatment. Every flight for 6 weeks I got the deluxe security check. My now wife thought it was very funny as she waltzed on through and waited for the show. Didn't help I popped the button off my shorts on the way to the US. Belt off as the buckle set off the scanner. Stand on the two foot prints and raise you hands above your head sir. Down came the shorts...

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I was running late for the first international flight of my 6 week trip to North America. I got screened as usual and then got screened again at the boarding gate. Security told me that my passport had been tagged so I would get special treatment. Every flight for 6 weeks I got the deluxe security check. My now wife thought it was very funny as she waltzed on through and waited for the show. Didn't help I popped the button off my shorts on the way to the US. Belt off as the buckle set off the scanner. Stand on the two foot prints and raise you hands above your head sir. Down came the shorts...
And you were all...

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I got the full strip down to jocks at Ohare on a shuttle to Boston. It was a couple of months after Sept 11 and I was the only one with check in baggage (I was heading home after the Boston meetings). Baggage was checked too. Was fucking surreal.

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
So, bit of a bumpy flight, they have interrupted the media a number of times to tell the Moran's to keep their belts on..... so, feelin' kind of pukey.

Got to Tokyo immediately went to the wrong hotel and freaked out.... Had to call and work out that we'd gone to hotel theatle II not hotel theatle I.... So, first hour in Japan and fooked up..... Guess we're just setting the tone for the next month. Got two cans of zero strong dry (half a litre each and 9% ) and we really need sleep.

Oyasumi nasai

So, bit of a bumpy flight, they have interrupted the media a number of times to tell the Moran's to keep their belts on..... so, feelin' kind of pukey.

Got to Tokyo immediately went to the wrong hotel and freaked out.... Had to call and work out that we'd gone to hotel theatle II not hotel theatle I.... So, first hour in Japan and fooked up..... Guess we're just setting the tone for the next month. Got two cans of zero strong dry (half a litre each and 9% ) and we really need sleep.

Oyasumi nasai

Fuck yeah Big Strong !!!!!

lol @ Morans !!