The last movie you've last watched last

moorey

call me Mia
The movie was even better than the previews suggested, imho. I find some of the best bits are what no reviews mention. Wait for the head waiter at the woman’s restaurant. And huge dude popping out of small trolley :D

LPG

likes thicc birds
Birdemic!

I’d heard it was wonderfully bad. It exceeded all expectations. So glorious that a man spent 4 years and $10k of his own money making this movie he took deadly seriously. The backstory is equally brilliant.
It’s on YouTube FTW.
I cant believe I just watched 23 minutes of that. Best bits so far:

Wooden actor that somehow has less personality than the terrible script he is working from: I moved to sales and marketing because it suits my personality.

Wooden actor negotiating a business deal: "what do I need to do for you to sign today" ... "I'll do all that plus a 50% discount".... "yes" wooden fistpump

moorey

call me Mia
@LPG, Please hold out until the birds kick in at 46 minutes. The first 1/2 is a bizarre soap opera/training video at most. Also, they do manage to sell the company for ONE BILLION dollars and get their stock option...though it’s completely inconsequential.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
@LPG, Please hold out until the birds kick in at 46 minutes. The first 1/2 is a bizarre soap opera/training video at most. Also, they do manage to sell the company for ONE BILLION dollars and get their stock option...though it’s completely inconsequential.
Spoilers!

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
And don't they go to town with the celebration.

I still think the worst actor is the solar panel salesman. Holy feck (cued to start here):

And the sexiest scene ever made:

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
My fam sits down a couple of nights a week for a movie during iso. I absolutely can’t stomach the shit they watch. I was driven to this. Good bad movies are 100x more entertaining than any actual good movie.

moorey

call me Mia
I finally forced myself to watch Battlefield Earth. Just awful, and not in a good way. Clearly a vanity project for Travolta, but made him look like the greatest douche on the planet. Fuck it, I can’t ever watch Pulp Fiction again after seeing this shite. I know it’s widely considered the worst movie ever made, but I naively hoped I could enjoy it’s badness.

I did not.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I finally forced myself to watch Battlefield Earth. Just awful, and not in a good way. Clearly a vanity project for Travolta, but made him look like the greatest douche on the planet. Fuck it, I can’t ever watch Pulp Fiction again after seeing this shite. I know it’s widely considered the worst movie ever made, but I naively hoped I could enjoy it’s badness.

I did not.
It is pretty bad but everyone has to experience that level of cinematic suffering at least once in their lives.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk