The last movie you've last watched last

moorey

call me Mia
Just watched the latest Star Wars. It plumbed new depths, even without Jar Jar Stinks.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
Did you say ‘Any Star Wars’ after Empire? In my defense, I haven’t watched Empire since it first came out, and I loved it as a 9yo, but it may well bite now.
Mumbles to self ‘ok boomer’

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
I'm so out of date with Star Wars - I think I've missed the last 3 or 4 movies... and I used to play SWCCG!

Anyway, checked out that Parasite movie - its as good as everyone says. Fantastic characters and story.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
In case you haven't caught it earlier. A half and hour movie is good for the short attention span folks amongst us.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Not a movie, but rewatched The Maxx series for the first time in 25 years. It’s held up well. Julie is still hawt.
Shit yeah, wicked series. Was hard to get your head around it watching it piecemeal on adult swim, then you get your hands on the whole thing and realise it still makes no sense

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
Shit yeah, wicked series. Was hard to get your head around it watching it piecemeal on adult swim, then you get your hands on the whole thing and realise it still makes no sense

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
Yeah, more psychology and philosophy than I could understand then...or now....and still always thought it needed 30 seconds more on the ending to help me get my head around what finally happened.
I know the comic series explained a lot more...but was never into comics.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Inception will get rereleased at cinemas on 17th July to celebrate the 10th anniversary.

My boss “fuck watching that again, everything is doing my head in, I can’t deal with a movie that’s too close to real life atm”

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Watched Frog Dreaming with the kids tonight. One of my favourite childhood movies. So good.

Might be time to finally get that railway bike built up.

moorey

call me Mia
Did you notice anything you missed the first time around @moorey?
Absence of a notable plot, terrible dialogue, cultural cringe, homophobia, stupid ending, .....car chases were fantastic, the cars generally were the only reason I got through to the end. I know I’m judging it through a SJW lense...I just wish I hadn’t rewatched.
2 and 3 might have held up better. Haven’t seen Fury Road.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Absence of a notable plot, terrible dialogue, cultural cringe, homophobia, stupid ending, .....car chases were fantastic, the cars generally were the only reason I got through to the end. I know I’m judging it through a SJW lense...I just wish I hadn’t rewatched.
2 and 3 might have held up better. Haven’t seen Fury Road.
Fury road is amazing! You would hate it.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

slowmick

38-39"
I saw an hour long remix of the first three Mad Max movies done with a live sound track and dialogue (Hercules Returns/Bargearse style) at a pub during the Melbourne comedy festival.
They are very silly movies to start with and went down hill from there. Can't watch it now and not hear the alternative script in my head.