The last movie you've last watched last

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
I saw an hour long remix of the first three Mad Max movies done with a live sound track and dialogue (Hercules Returns/Bargearse style) at a pub during the Melbourne comedy festival.
They are very silly movies to start with and went down hill from there. Can't watch it now and not hear the alternative script in my head.
Hercules Returns is hilarious.

Faaarrk, missed me cue :D:D:D

moorey

call me Mia
Everyone loves a baaaad Christian movie.
Watched a couple this week.

Assassin 33ad: Muslims want to go back in time to kill Jesus. Unintentionally hilarious.

7 days in Utopia. If Mr Mayagi bothered god and taught golf.

The Masked Saint. Tapping out for Jebus.

Highly recommend all 3 as being cringeworthily fantastic.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Not a movie but I'm loving Future Man. It's so bad and very wrong with a definite nod to the 80's.
The three seasons are very different, but all highly entertaining (in a boundlessly adolescent humour & movie references mash-up type of way...). Wolf is my favourite, he's got it.

moorey

call me Mia
Just watched ‘Roadhouse’ for the first time in 30 years. It was 100% not the movie I remember...and it was incredible! Greatest action movie montage parody/spoof I’ve ever seen. 10 thumbs up.

slowmick

38-39"
Just watched ‘Roadhouse’ for the first time in 30 years. It was 100% not the movie I remember...and it was incredible! Greatest action movie montage parody/spoof I’ve ever seen. 10 thumbs up.
You also get Roy DeSoto from Emergency! for good measure...