The last movie you've last watched last

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
WTF! Shirley Valentine? Little Mermaid?

FIELD OF DREAMS?
Youve just proven my point

They were probably great for the time. But with the overal improvement in production values and acting in general, old movies age poorly.

I watched The Firm (1993) the other day. Remember it being a great movie. Pretty shit all round now.

moorey

call me Mia
Youve just proven my point

They were probably great for the time. But with the overal improvement in production values and acting in general, old movies age poorly.

I watched The Firm (1993) the other day. Remember it being a great movie. Pretty shit all round now.
I was taking the piss. Were some classics in the late 80’s that have stood up well. Such as Karate Kid 3, and K-9.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
The Fugitive (same year) still checks out. Was a favourite as a kid, little to cringe at 25+ years later.

Good movie: Watched The Green Book (on Netflix) last night. Great production values, acting, story, just really good. At the risk of sounding really lame, it's just one of those movies that makes you happy watching it.

Bad movie: Was in a Woody Harrelson mood after re-watching the first season of True Detective over the break so I gave The Duel a go over the weeknd. Harrelson is kinda enigmatic but the rest of the movie blows goats. Basic af story, cardboard characters and the plot made essentially zero sense.

moorey

call me Mia
Just watched ‘The laws of the Sun’. The history of the universe in anime, written by a cult leader who claims to be the reincarnation of Buddha. Painful, unintentionally hilarious, mostly painful.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Bad movie: Was in a Woody Harrelson mood after re-watching the first season of True Detective over the break so I gave The Duel a go over the weeknd. Harrelson is kinda enigmatic but the rest of the movie blows goats. Basic af story, cardboard characters and the plot made essentially zero sense.
Watch Glass Castle on Netflix. It’s good, and so is Harrelson.

moorey

call me Mia
Uncut gems with ...Adam Sandler. I kid you not.
Lock, stock and two smoking bagels.
Anything with Sandler can fuck right off. Sexist, homophobic, puerile and just unfunny.
Except Happy Gilmore...well, when I last watched it 10 years ago. It’s all the above still.
95% of his movies fall into the worst of all time movies. So bad I can barely enjoy them ironically.

David2406

Blueeeeeeeey's on!
Watched 'The Dry' last week, was pleasantly surprised. Thought it was going to be a chick flick. Eric Bana and cast were excellent. Good story too.

moorey

call me Mia
John Wick.
WTF? Is it a parody? Did Neo forget it wasn’t the Matrix? Every movie trope known, strung together loosely in an attempted plot.
Too shite for even me to enjoy.