The last movie you've last watched last

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
John Wick.
WTF? Is it a parody? Did Neo forget it wasn’t the Matrix? Every movie trope known, strung together loosely in an attempted plot.
Too shite for even me to enjoy.
Yet somehow immensely popular and has sequels. Such a shit film

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
John Wick.
WTF? Is it a parody? Did Neo forget it wasn’t the Matrix? Every movie trope known, strung together loosely in an attempted plot.
Too shite for even me to enjoy.
Disappointing. Keanu Reeves seems like a genuinely good dude and I've had this one on my list for some time.

Watched Good Kill last night. Like war movies? Like war movies that are totally unique but will still mess with your head? Then watch that.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Sequels? He killed every person that was related to his vendetta in any way!
And in every way! What brilliant cinematography...what great action sequences...what seamless flow from one stab punch shoot to the next! Fuck me it was a boring arse movie. I'd rather watch another borne.

moorey

call me Mia
And in every way! What brilliant cinematography...what great action sequences...what seamless flow from one stab punch shoot to the next! Fuck me it was a boring arse movie. I'd rather watch another borne.
I had zero knowledge of the movie/story coming in. I liked the first 10 minutes. I might have even teared up when A, he got the puppy, B, they killed it.
After that, I was just angry, baffled and bored.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Have you guys seen "shoot 'em up" ?

If you thought John wick was thin on the storyline explaining the violence...

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

nathanm

Eats Squid
Have you guys seen "shoot 'em up" ?

If you thought John wick was thin on the storyline explaining the violence...

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
go one step further and watch Hardcore Henry will be a cult classic.

I loved John Wick. Why does an action movie have to have a meaningful story. Just kill a bunch of people with over the top stylised violence. If I want to have to analyse my entertainment I'll find a much better forum than film.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Why does an action movie have to have a meaningful story. Just kill a bunch of people with over the top stylised violence. If I want to have to analyse my entertainment I'll find a much better forum than film.
If thats your thing.
Maybe its just being a post menopausal male but i dont like a film with just pointless violence .

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I had zero knowledge of the movie/story coming in. I liked the first 10 minutes. I might have even teared up when A, he got the puppy, B, they killed it.
After that, I was just angry, baffled and bored.
I knew the name and that it was popular...that should have been enough to know not to watch it. I kept watching it wondering when it would get good but it didn't.

mik_git

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I quite like John Wick...completely mindless action, I like that stuff. Silly but enjoyable in a dissengage brain on entry....but the 2nd one took it to a whole new level of stupid. And then after that i actually watched the 3rd...made the 2nd look like it had a deep plot.

Off topic, anyone ever watched Chicken Park? If not, don't.