The last movie you've last watched last

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
The female doctor is an excellent doctor. Gender aside, she plays the part exceptionally well.
Yes but it's believable because of how the Doctor changes through time. Bond isn't an inter-dimensional time lord, or at least has never introduced themselves as such..

HamboCairns

Any love for BoJack Horseman?

I love Rick and Morty and Adventure Time. Also, The Regular Show has its moments too!

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Yes but it's believable because of how the Doctor changes through time. Bond isn't an inter-dimensional time lord, or at least has never introduced themselves as such..
I'm all for a bond played by a non binary ham sandwich with the pronouns zeee and fligtropwobbleslop though

Bojack horseman, never got it.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
I'm all for a bond played by a non binary ham sandwich with the pronouns zeee and fligtropwobbleslop though

Bojack horseman, never got it.
Best outro song ever.

It’s a cartoon that makes you hurt. Very impressive for a cartoon. One of my favourite shows.

Castlevania is another favourite of mine.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Absolutely. It's best to never revisit things you feel fondly about from the past. The exceptions are Spinal Tap and Christine.....but seeing as I've watched them constantly for the last 30 years, that's different.
My list of 'scared to watch and ruin the memory' contains Falling Down, Convoy, Highlander..... EVERYTHING by Adam Sandler that seemed once funny, now horrifies me...with the exception of maybe Happy Gilmore, which I haven't re-watched in nearly 20 years, and is hovering in the 'scared to ruin' pile.
It was the something something anniversary of happy Gilmore recently. Fucking horrible commercial radio at work played incessant audio snippets about it all day.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Happy was relatively free from the horrific homophobia and stupidly forced characters that became his wheelhouse....at least as I remember it.
Frank Grimes Simpsons character was based on Falling Down....and is probably my fave episode ever. That said, I haven't seen a Simpsons episode released after about 1998. It really seemed to be going down hill at that point, and I have no idea if it ever recovered....and only just found out they're still making new episodes :eek:
Grimes or Hank Scorpio, both float my boat on a very high tide.

Are you saying that Billy Madison wasn't filled with supreme high brow comedy?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
That sucks, this house is commercial free (bar shitty YouTube ads but I can skip those!)
At one of my jobs we opt for familiar and inoffensive...but let's face it, commercial radio is pretty fucking offensive. It sucks out a huge chunk of my will to live every time. But some of my clients like to sing along to tunes they know and that is a nice thing.

HamboCairns

At one of my jobs we opt for familiar and inoffensive...but let's face it, commercial radio is pretty fucking offensive. It sucks out a huge chunk of my will to live every time. But some of my clients like to sing along to tunes they know and that is a nice thing.
New clients time..

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Twas a two movie day in the household today, Mr 10 got home from from rugby practice and has discovered The Simpsons. I loved it growing up but it has gone well stale after a billionty episodes, watching it with Jr was awesome though...even though a lot of the jokes went whistling past he loved it' and watching it with him and seeing his humour develop is .

Movie two was Mulan, Miss 8 has seen the trailer a few times a was itching to see it because she loves a strong female character that's not all mermaids and princesses , both our kids are absolute sooks when death is involved and have way to much empathy than normal, so the first 20 mins of war scenes may have been a bit of a struggle but they made it through in the end. Corny Hollywood ending but awesome scenery and production values make it well bearable for parents as well, the Y3 boys in the playground at recess tomorrow might have watch themselves...Miss 8 has picked up some new defense strategies.

Simpsons gets 8 Oranges
Mulan rates 8 Oranges.