The last movie you've last watched last

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Yup thats why I don't like him, he was just woeful in "the big short".
At least Brad Pitt's acting as himself was bearable, then did well in Snatch and Fight Club.
Fight club was the turning point, while there were still echoes of his shouty posturing default mode, Ed Norton stole the show enough to make it passable. Snatch was his coming of age.

Unfortunately it was also the turning point for Guy Ritchey, and that 'orrible thing he did with that old slapper he married, was the bullet to the back of the skull, of his credibility....

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Fight club was the turning point, while there were still echoes of his shouty posturing default mode, Ed Norton stole the show enough to make it passable. Snatch was his coming of age.

Unfortunately it was also the turning point for Guy Ritchey, and that 'orrible thing he did with that old slapper he married, was the bullet to the back of the skull, of his credibility....
I thought Pitt mostly did the mumbly pussy slayer...I don't rber much shoutyyelly other than 12 Monkeys. But this was an era where I didn't watch much film.

richie_gt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I was very very very bored on a flight home from the USA and watched the movie 'CHIPS' on the plane.

Absolute train wreck of a movie, horrible acting, terrible punchlines etc...but it killed an hour whilst I ate some food. I rated it 0.1 out of 5.

Brooksy007

Likes Dirt
King Arthur: Legend of the Sword.

First 5 minutes or so - basically a quick battle scene - was ok, then it tumbled downhill like me at a dh race...

Waste of $6 downloading on Foxtel that's for sure!

Beej1

Blade Runner 2049 last night.

Loved every bit of it I must say. Best looking film I've seen possibly ever. Also best CGI human recreation by far, even though short. Disney and ILM could learn a thing or two after how crap Tarkin looked in Rogue One.

Even old Harrison did a good job, compared to the phone-ins of the last decade.

mik_git

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just watched Wheelman, was bored and browsing netflix and thought it looked as good as anything else, so...watched away. Was actually pretty good

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
bit late but watched IT with the 2 youngest [with al the cash it took i wanted to see the go], actually didn't find it that scary -i wouldn't rate it as a horror, good movie i thought apart from that

mik_git

Likes Bikes and Dirt
watched Geostorm...hahaha...yup.
Like end of world disaster films, so had to see it, it's silly and stupid, but I still mildly enjoyed it, but wouldn't' recommend it (unless you also like stupid disaster movies)

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Just watched Wheelman, was bored and browsing netflix and thought it looked as good as anything else, so...watched away. Was actually pretty good
Snap.

Shat over the one with Ryan Babygoose and the other one with Gattica dude, and less god/devil shit than the one with Nik Cage.

It managed the raw, voyeuristic feel that the original Gone in 60 & Vanishing Point had, with better production, and best of all, managed to resist the temptation of OTT stunts and CGI, but still manages to convey the speed and tension of the best car chases.

I almost call it a 1st person Bullitt.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Snap.

Shat over the one with Ryan Babygoose and the other one with Gattica dude, and less god/devil shit than the one with Nik Cage.

It managed the raw, voyeuristic feel that the original Gone in 60 & Vanishing Point had, with better production, and best of all, managed to resist the temptation of OTT stunts and CGI, but still manages to convey the speed and tension of the best car chases.

I almost call it a 1st person Bullitt.
Edit* Hollywood shits me, in 6 years they made, essentially, the exact same movie, 4 times, but the one with the smallest budget and no big names, managed to hose the rest.