The New Sh*t Thread

Lemontime

Eats Squid
UNO seats are available!
This is one those great moments at Fly Bikes.

After 3 years of developing the UNO seat they are finally on the shop shelfs.
It’s been a difficult process but finally we have managed to make it exactly as we wanted. A nice, strong and flex free one piece seat.

Here are some of the specifications:

One piece special Nylon-fibre glass compound
Aluminium plates on the sides for a secure fit.
Aluminium inside reinforce tube.
Smooth and strong Kevlar cover.
Weight: 295g / 10.4oz

We hope you like it!

These look soooo nice.

Arete

Likes Dirt
"It took us three years to catch up to eclat and KHE..."

It does look pretty slick, however it is considerably heavier than the eclat jobbie which comes in at a claimed 228g.

I ended up buying United Trinity bars - 8 x 26" as opposed tot he Berringers I bent that were 7.5x 24".

The United bars are on sale at Backbone for $65 - came in at around $75 shipped.

Last edited:

Drew.

Eats Squid
I guess Fly just like to test their products untill they can't flaw them, an important part of an manufacturing process. But yeah, 3 years...kind of sounds like every time they where going to start work on it the guy at the back of the office would say "yeah, we coulllddd work on this seat. OR. we could goto the pub?" *doors fly open and top secret seat design papers fly everywhere*

I went and saw my boy Mitch at his new store Lux in Brisbane last night; very tidy set up, a breath of fresh air for the BMX scene (in Brisbane), located down the end of some shady ally near China town (not joking, i went bonkers trying to find it!); Not just some stuff slapped together; it's a well thought out and layed out store, with the right staff and products backing it. If you're in the area, check it out!

Brozracing192

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I must say the fly seat is the only one piece i'd ever considering running. But one pieces fucking suck, and both the eclat and khe one piece seats look absolutely horrible.

I am very keen on checking lux out when I go to brisbane. Currently repping them on my bars haha.

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I guess Fly just like to test their products untill they can't flaw them, an important part of an manufacturing process. But yeah, 3 years...kind of sounds like every time they where going to start work on it the guy at the back of the office would say "yeah, we coulllddd work on this seat. OR. we could goto the pub?" *doors fly open and top secret seat design papers fly everywhere*

I went and saw my boy Mitch at his new store Lux in Brisbane last night; very tidy set up, a breath of fresh air for the BMX scene (in Brisbane), located down the end of some shady ally near China town (not joking, i went bonkers trying to find it!); Not just some stuff slapped together; it's a well thought out and layed out store, with the right staff and products backing it. If you're in the area, check it out!
What is it dude? Clothing store? General BMX store selling everything from bikes to merchandise to clothes? :)