The official Friday night bne cbd rides thread.

woodyjbh

Likes Dirt
Time to revive this thread...

Anyone want to go riding tonight??

Weathers good.

Seems to be perfect night for it...

Wood

What sort of riding do you guys do on the fri/sat night rides? Where abouts do you go? I would be interested in joining if you are looking for anyone else?
Thanks.

†rini†y

Likes Bikes
Sup pplz .. back from holidays .. schedules kinda crazy right now .. but I wanna try to ride friday night .. have to see how things go.

†rini†y

Likes Bikes
i've been crazy busy with work .. but that might all be changing soon .. friday nights are really bad for me at the moment.. have only been out riding once since getting back from asia .. geesh.. anyone riding this friday night?

Cooch

Likes Dirt
Racing Kenilworth this Sat/Sun, so to minimise injury risk, will be drinking beer on Friday night instead of riding :p Sorry guys! Enjoy those 180 to fakies at QUT!

bikecore

Likes Dirt
hey guys, are people still riding, i havent been in ages, miss doing street with you guys. Cant ride just now, but i can in a few weeks if people wanna come. Trav

danny boy

Likes Bikes
hey i'm always keen to ride, i have been lazy as and have put on some weight so i need to get out on the bike and stop drinking:(

†rini†y

Likes Bikes
hey i'm always keen to ride, i have been lazy as and have put on some weight so i need to get out on the bike and stop drinking:(
Same here.. havent been riding enough .. went for a short ride the other day and got a flat.. lol .. so gotta go get a new tube .. been crazy busy lately as well .. but have a job change coming up that should give me some more free time.

Daisy69

Likes Bikes
hey

are the night rides still goin? wot exaclty sorta stuff do u riders getup to? is it just street ridin , i ride a dh bike not sure if its gunna be funor not