The official Friday night bne cbd rides thread.

danny boy

Likes Bikes
haha i hope some people got out there and had some fun, i'm tanked right now, but hey i gotta be up in a few hours, hopefully i can make cooches ride on sundee, if it is on sundee, if not i shall ride anyways (sleepy timez)

MR_HOON

Squid
asleep at the wheel

Hey peoples realy keen for a street ride but i think i keep on missing them ?
yo if there is a ride on this week im keen and willing to turn up if the weathers good.

cheers.

bikecore

Likes Dirt
If weather is good, is anyone going to ride tomorrow? I finsh exams on friday :). So deciding whether to go for a city sesh on my bike or to the city with my mates and drink teds and play pool.

Been too long guys. Pete, Danny, Josh, Darren and your crew?

Danny boy, if im not doing anything on sunday you wanna go and hit up cootha or something? I might dust of my stp and hit some trails with holly rollers:D Or if anyone has some old minnions i can borrow or steal.

Cooch

Likes Dirt
If weather is good, is anyone going to ride tomorrow? I finsh exams on friday :). So deciding whether to go for a city sesh on my bike or to the city with my mates and drink teds and play pool.

Been too long guys. Pete, Danny, Josh, Darren and your crew?

Danny boy, if im not doing anything on sunday you wanna go and hit up cootha or something? I might dust of my stp and hit some trails with holly rollers:D Or if anyone has some old minnions i can borrow or steal.
Hey bikecore, a few of us are actually heading out tonight (which is no good for you - sorry), as we're racing at Kandanga on Sat/Sun.

I have an old set of Minions you can steal ;) If you want them though, you'll have to grab them off me tomorrow. Give me a call on 0400800303 to arrange.

woodyjbh

Likes Dirt
hey guys,

I've already txted cooch about joining them tonight but im keen as for friday night in the city as well. picking up my new bike this arvo so i want to get on it as muh as possible.

I have room for 2 people and 2 bikes if anyone needs a ride friday night as a mate is joining me on an STP.

Also, Im heading to the DH race on Sunday and at this point, i have an empty car. So if anyone is looking for a ride up that way, i'd be happy to help out. Theres no charge for fuel and I can even take a couple of bikes if your looking at riding up that way as well. Be happy to go up early if theres any competitors looking for a ride also.

Contact me on my mobile 0427 960353 if you need a ride on friday or on sunday...

Woody

bikecore

Likes Dirt
what sort of bike are you biking up this arvo? Also, where abouts is this downhill race on sunday, like general area, north, south etc as i have never heard of kadanga(sp).

Hahaha cooch, i didnt think anyone would actually offer me tyres. Do they have any tread on them? Man, i feel poor :D

woodyjbh

Likes Dirt
Picked up my Nicolai this arvo. Gonna bring it out tomorrow night with a mate on an STP. Should be fun. Havent ridden a proper street bike for a VERY long time....

Is there gonna be a few people coming??? Is it still the same meet spot at King george Square???

The DH is at Kadanga on Sunday. Its sorta near Gympie but not. Gonna be heading up sunday for the day. Leaving between 7 and 8 ish...

If you look in the Downhill subforum theres a thread about it all....

Wood

Last edited:

bikecore

Likes Dirt
I dont know who is going to turn up tomorrow. I still dont know if ill go. Woody, the bike your getting sounds nice. If you go to the race day do you need licence etc. Ill go read the other thread.
Trav

danny boy

Likes Bikes
if the weather is good then i think i'll come out, i got some shit to do tomorrow arvo but i should be free to ride by 7,
so i'll see ya's all there

MR_HOON

Squid
street ride hell yea !

street ride count me in!
tonight ?
anyways see ya all ther whoevers turning up.:confused:
kgs 7ish ?

blackjack

Likes Bikes and Dirt
was really keen for the street ride tonite, but its just started pissing down rain where i am in toowong, is anyone still going? im still keen

danny boy

Likes Bikes
me thinks that rain and street riding don't mix, sorry guys i don't feel like getting wet, i am keen for a ride on sunday though

bikecore

Likes Dirt
Rides during the week

I'm on holidays now:)

So yeah, is anyone keen for streetrides during the week or whenever, during the day or at night. Pretty much can ride whenever.

danny boy

Likes Bikes
friday night is where it's at, everything should be good for a ride, i'm keen to get out over the weekend too, just gotta organise something