The official Friday night bne cbd rides thread.

danny boy

Likes Bikes
some people had better be turning up tonight, if they don't i'll be really shitty and i'll start riding a road bike at 5am instead (thats a threat, if anyone ever saw me in lycra, scary shit)

†rini†y

Likes Bikes
some people had better be turning up tonight, if they don't i'll be really shitty and i'll start riding a road bike at 5am instead (thats a threat, if anyone ever saw me in lycra, scary shit)
lol .. looks like you'll be in lycra tomorrow morning .. I had a huge day .. plus I rode into work and back.

LemMinG

Likes Bikes
same, I did a whole bunch of commuting round the city (/me apologises to the thirty or so uni students he hucked past in the bot gardens) and only got home about half hour ago, would be 9 or so before I could get back to the city.

blackjack

Likes Bikes and Dirt
me and a few others are probably riding tomorrow night. what time do you guys normally start and where?

†rini†y

Likes Bikes
Unfortunately my schedule doesn't relax until I start my holidays next week .. then I will have ten days off before we leave for Thailand for 3 weeks.

bikecore

Likes Dirt
Danny, how was your ride last week? Anyone turn up?

I cant come this week i have uni exams and and 18th on friday night but ill be free next weekend. Uni holiday will be full of riding unless i fail a subject.

Cooch

Likes Dirt
just took me 2 hours to drive home, i'm not in the mood for a ride any more sorry guys
Fark, headed out at 5pm to do some mini-sessioning on my own... and my head and body just aren't in it... Fark... I feel like shit tonight. Sorry guys, let you down once again. Enjoy your riding!!