The pet thread, post em up!

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Fuckin nooooope, not goin down that rabbit hole. Mrs Ultra delights in showing me those feelsbadman videos, todays too shitty a day for that stuff.

stirk

Burner
Saw a run away today on my way home from shopping. Really sweet male lab cross with an RSPCA tag, no name tag. No drama getting him to the vets for a chip scan and reunited with his family. Totally wild dog, very shy at first and then after he felt comfortable with me he was bouncing all over my car happy as. I think an abused rescue dog who has only recently been homed as he had the RSPCA tag still. I hope his family is nice, wanted to keep him myself.

IMG_20180929_130324531-1336x752.jpg

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Had to put my buddy down the other week, broke what little heart I have. He turned up as a stray in works carpark, took me months to get near him, but once we caught him and got his nuts cut off he turned into a awesome work pal and a great shop cat, loved people. Sadly he had FELV (common for stray cats), ran down his body and he got anemic to the point where it wasn't fair to keep him going. Last Pic from just before the vet murdered him.
RIP Tiger you mad cunt, hope your fucking shit up in cat heaven!
26223438_214447745769595_6641484865277526016_n.jpg

32063841_845429755648862_6698927265427750912_n.jpg

IMG_1483s.jpg

safreek

Saw a run away today on my way home from shopping. Really sweet male lab cross with an RSPCA tag, no name tag. No drama getting him to the vets for a chip scan and reunited with his family. Totally wild dog, very shy at first and then after he felt comfortable with me he was bouncing all over my car happy as. I think an abused rescue dog who has only recently been homed as he had the RSPCA tag still. I hope his family is nice, wanted to keep him myself.

View attachment 347916
Should of kept him

Ultra Lord

I lurrrvv sandyborder collies! They are literally like a more obedient version of my stubborn dog lol.
I’ve always been a german shepherd guy, but damn these dogs have me wanting on. They’re so damn sweet. Big fluffy sooks

Calvin27

Eats Squid
I’ve always been a german shepherd guy, but damn these dogs have me wanting on. They’re so damn sweet. Big fluffy sooks
My dog (samoyed) did puppy school with a sandy border collie and hey went absolutely ballistic together to the point that they both failed the puppy school (yes you can fail it haha). We managed to pass because we agreed with the other owner that we'd take the test on different days the second time around!

Ultra Lord

How badly did your brovaries explode watching those two little shits run amok, I don’t think I could’ve handled it.