VIC The private decent

JimL

Squid
Many moons ago when i was still into DH i remember walking down this track to check it out. It was in quiet a state, all the wood features rotten, trees across it everywhere ect.
Good to see its getting some lovin' :) Good stuff guys.

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I am now without a bike untill October.
Wouldnt mind actually jumping on the end of a shovel for a while again and getting out there.
Year 12 exams coming up might make it a struggle though

P.S - dean, do you still have that old giant frame of yours?

Live2DieTrying

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The roadgap is rebuilt! Won't be settled in for a week or so yet, but it looks awesome.
I have smoothed out the hill really nice and built up the berm.
Jake did all the woodwork and rebuilt the drop and the lip on the roadgap.

I hope you guys like it!

Dan, yes I still have the frame. Message me.

brycethebomb

Likes Dirt
The roadgap is rebuilt! Won't be settled in for a week or so yet, but it looks awesome.
I have smoothed out the hill really nice and built up the berm.
Jake did all the woodwork and rebuilt the drop and the lip on the roadgap.

I hope you guys like it!

Dan, yes I still have the frame. Message me.
schweeeeeet. keen to go have a look.
BRING ON GOOD WEATHER

Hey guys, I'd love to help out with trail building and meet a few peeps.
I've been super eager to ride lately so if you need a hand on a weekend or a riding companion I'd be more than keen to get involved with this trail!

Laurie01

Likes Bikes
think i met one of you guys down there last night on the intense SS, I will hopefully be heading down a bit while its still wet and getting the little set of jumps running nice and expanding on that little area down the bottom. thoughts?

mtbmitch

Cannon Fodder
think i met one of you guys down there last night on the intense SS, I will hopefully be heading down a bit while its still wet and getting the little set of jumps running nice and expanding on that little area down the bottom. thoughts?

I walk my dog around in there and noticed a couple of little trails around the creek that could be a lot of fun if fixed up. I should have a new bike within a week and I'd be keen to have a bit of a build!

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
that would be dean (live2dietrying), on the intense ss.
and those jumps have been 100% dug and maintained by dean, (intense ss), so best idea is to run it past him so that we dont go around upsetting people.

hope to see you out on the trail soon!

Jesterarts

Likes Dirt
Came out to have a look at the trail today, very cool!

Big thanks to Dean for showing me the in's and out's of the trail and doing a couple runs with me.

That road gap is pretty cool, something to build up to for me.

Anyway, great trail and I hope to be frequenting it regularly so see you lads out there!

Cheers,

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Came out to have a look at the trail today, very cool!

Big thanks to Dean for showing me the in's and out's of the trail and doing a couple runs with me.

That road gap is pretty cool, something to build up to for me.

Anyway, great trail and I hope to be frequenting it regularly so see you lads out there!

Cheers,
Dean and jake have been working out there to make sure the track is still running well!
will be back out there soon, only 73 days untill freedom!!!

first tester of the new rig will have to be out there though! does anyone know if jakes wooden drop is back up. Dean was saying something that it got torn down!!

Koper25

Likes Dirt
Is anyone riding/building this weekend? Keen on getting involved. Is the top of the track the best place to park?

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Is anyone riding/building this weekend? Keen on getting involved. Is the top of the track the best place to park?
Considering heading out there on sunday on the old shitter xc bike to have a bit of a play around in the area.
if im out that way i will pick up a shovel for an hour or two and have a bit of a play at the track depending on what needs doing, considering working on a new top section seeing as our old one is not in use anymore..

Live2DieTrying

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I will be out there again this weekend at some point.
Koper - best place to park would be bottom of the track, you don't have to walk back uphill to your car this way!

Live2DieTrying

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Did some more work to the track.
Fixed up the switchback at the bottom, now it's faster than ever and doesn't feel so awkward.
Also rebuilt the gap jump on the last half of the track. Rebuilt the lip, and made the landing a bit wider.
I will be doing a few more repairs over the next few weeks up the top on the berms and making the step up above the road gap a bit better.

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
new bike is finally here, but exams in just a smidge over a week seems a bit of an issue
14th of november is final exam.
see you fellas out there on the 15th

Live2DieTrying

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm working on the jumps atm.
I rebuilt the second one a bit longer so now it's a bit better.

And I'm working on a new third jump which will be much larger than the first 2.