The push-yourself thread.

toodles

Wheel size expert
Brekky went well- we're great mates already so no akward silences. Later that day I told her I was pretty into her...didn't end too well- the words "not ready" were mentioned, but at least she likes me enough to be polite :p Kinda got cut off, so she said she'll call me tonight. Mission: Tell her why I like her. Should be easy enough, adds some kinda weight and may convince her to give me a shot.
Dude - not ready = you saying you don't wanna rush things either. If you wanna chuck in some humour with sinister motives say you don't want to rush things and you're quiet happy to settle for just wild crazy sex parties.

Jon

Not Grip, OK... So don't ask!
Dude - not ready = you saying you don't wanna rush things either. If you wanna chuck in some humour with sinister motives say you don't want to rush things and you're quiet happy to settle for just wild crazy sex parties.
This is starting to sound like the 'Women' thread:confused:

TWChikn

Likes Dirt
I think it was more her mentioning that she wasn't ready?
Correct me if I'm wrong.

And back onto it. How's everyone else going?
School's killing me too much to plan anything like this.

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i think i failed at whatever i had planned for sunday? and then sorta hadnt planned anything

tomoro think of a way to talk to random cute girl at gift shop... just caus.

wear my free hugs shirt downtown... (hopefully noone bashes me)

Lorday

Eats Squid
i think i failed at whatever i had planned for sunday? and then sorta hadnt planned anything

tomoro think of a way to talk to random cute girl at gift shop... just caus.

wear my free hugs shirt downtown... (hopefully noone bashes me)
Or gives you hugs to walletless pocket.

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Or gives you hugs to walletless pocket.
not much chance of that.

much more chance of getting bashed for being obviosly gay wearing a shirt like that... anyway talked to random, asked her if she liked my new tattoo on my arm, she was like "its cool but its only a niko" then we talked about if i should get it tattooed on or not... i think she thought i was a luney :p

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
previously needed a holiday (see previous posts in this thread), 15 clicks later.... IN JAPAN - NO PLAN - NOTHING.... ANYONE ELSE IN JAPAN AT THE MOMENT?

(YEAH AND PIG CANT WORK THE KEYBOARD - SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS - AND ANY OTHER WIERD STUFF THAT APPEARS)

F*CK YEAH.... it has started -OSAKA.... AND THERES A BEER VENDING MACHINE 2 FEET AWAY..

S

Adrian

Junkie (not the adrenalin type either)
previously needed a holiday (see previous posts in this thread), 15 clicks later.... IN JAPAN - NO PLAN - NOTHING.... ANYONE ELSE IN JAPAN AT THE MOMENT?

(YEAH AND PIG CANT WORK THE KEYBOARD - SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS - AND ANY OTHER WIERD STUFF THAT APPEARS)

F*CK YEAH.... it has started -OSAKA.... AND THERES A BEER VENDING MACHINE 2 FEET AWAY..

S
Buy me some 'worn once' undies and a can of that green stuff with rice in it?

I'm moving house this weekend (about half a km), challenge for the weekend is to spend at least an hour with a bike under me before Tuesday regardless of how the move goes. Mostly packed already, so should work out ok.

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Buy me some 'worn once' undies and a can of that green stuff with rice in it?

F*ck that... worn once? why would you wear them just once?there:s three more goes wasted... but he is looking for them

todays red rocket and a sign... lucky the pig cant read japanese.. bike didnt handle to well down stairs

AND this is just f*cked up....

more pics if requested....

Last edited:

Geordsta

Likes Dirt

S
Hahaha so awesome, respect for following through so well.
I'm interested to hear about your further endeavours..

NCR600

Likes Dirt
This is probably S's lamest thread ever, but none-the-less strangely alluring.

My goals for today were;

Not to get pissed off with work for the first time in nearly two years. Failed.
Not to have to go into work on Saturday at an absentee manager's whim. Failed
Get my girlfriend to agree that the most politically important painting of the 20th century is Picasso's "Guernica" and that if paintings can have a sound track, that Guernica's would be Slayer's "Reign in Blood". Passed.

My KPI's might be all wrong , but I've hit my stretch goal.

stringbean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I just uploaded http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i164/spanky_ham_aus/Japan Holiday/

this is back to english... there some shit there for those following this pathetic pig round his trip,...

any suggestions welcome, any tips appreciated.... any money... that:d be good too

s

p.s. if hes filling this thread with too much, we start another... damn hate having no access to punctuation... hate the pig for it hes suffering too
spanky, start a new thread, loved japan, was there for 10 days not to long ago, where abouts are you now.

asahi's the shit, love that beer and its so easy to get drunk.
get coffee out of a vending machine, it comes out hot, in a can, weird but awesome
buy 7/11 meals, 5 bucks gets you a meal and they heat it up for you, wash it down with some asahi 5% coke
was only there for 10 days so cant say much more, oh hai is yes, arrigato gozymus (no clue how you spell it but thats how it sounds) is thankyou. thats the only words i used really.