The QUICK question thread.....

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
They were all a serious PITA to remove without the correct crank puller. (I have 2, neither suited).
Maybe the old ones. My original aeffect cranks had a bolt with a rubber/plastic ring that helped them come off just fine. But they are loose enough now (after 4 years) they fall off when the bolt comes out. Needed replacing.

For their replacement I bought the Aeffect 137 (from mtbdirect - https://www.mtbdirect.com.au/race-face-aeffect-137-cinch-crank-arms). These came with a different bolt to the one in the mtb direct photo. 8mm for tightening, and a 10mm self extracting cap.
This one is what they came with:

Not sure if it's now standard, but was a nice addition and made them a piece of piss to install and take off (multiple times, after a cracked frame and sorting out chainline issues). About $15 if you have to buy the separate it seems.

The aeffect r seems to come with the above self-extracting bolt set as well (based on photo - don't own one).

Having said all that, I bought m7100 SLX cranks. They were even cheaper than the aeffect 137s and give up something stupid like 11g in weight to XT cranks.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
What the fuck is going on here? Is Ronald reminding me to take out the trash with a slam dunk, or is he making it abundantly clear that he has taken all concepts of nutritional value and binned them?

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
To be honest, I thought he was throwing the burger away, the chips can be OK though.
Had a hungries the other day, more putrid than a maccas for sure. When did that change
I would be happy if they just once made a burger for me that looks like the ones in the promo shots.

The chips aren't bad. I guess it it hard to mess them up.

KFC just make everything way too greasy here.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
To be honest, I thought he was throwing the burger away, the chips can be OK though.
Had a hungries the other day, more putrid than a maccas for sure. When did that change
It's all garbage, but not much choice after a 12 hour day and everything else is shut. I usually fight the urge (gotta ride past the cunts on my way home though) and just eat yoghurt or a banana when I get home then fry myself to sleep while my stomach eats itself. The fries were shit too. I had a happy meal...arsehole packing it all up gave me the book not the toy as well. Nobody reads!

safreek

I would be happy if they just once made a burger for me that looks like the ones in the promo shots.

The chips aren't bad. I guess it it hard to mess them up.

KFC just make everything way too greasy here.
Haven't had one in years. KFC are total shit in Lizzy,

safreek

It's all garbage, but not much choice after a 12 hour day and everything else is shut. I usually fight the urge (gotta ride past the cunts on my way home though) and just eat yoghurt or a banana when I get home then fry myself to sleep while my stomach eats itself. The fries were shit too. I had a happy meal...arsehole packing it all up gave me the book not the toy as well. Nobody reads!
What you need is a good yiros to keep you happy

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
What you need is a good yiros to keep you happy
There is 4 really good options for kebabs all within 10m of each other near my place. But they don't lie between work and home, so at midnight...it's often hard to be fucked to ride that extra 7 minutes. And deal with all the piss heads.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Crowd of MasterChefs here :rolleyes:

I love a McD's or HJ's when travelling somewhere. Its not great food but it hits the spot when you are hungry and trying to get somewhere, pull in and on your way in 5 mins.

But I am a simple bloke with a Irish potato pallet, fine dining to me is a pub meal.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Crowd of MasterChefs here :rolleyes:

I love a McD's or HJ's when travelling somewhere. Its not great food but it hits the spot when you are hungry and trying to get somewhere, pull in and on your way in 5 mins.

But I am a simple bloke with a Irish potato pallet, fine dining to me is a pub meal.
Far out! Macca's is fast in South Australia.