The QUICK question thread.....

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
I think that's a motorbike in those pics, not a pushbike?
I'm showing the ambiguity. That page isn't bike specific, it's just about the road markings.

How often do cars overtake motorbikes, anyway? It should be a farkin truck in the example.

Cropduster

Likes Dirt
You sound like me.

Walking my dog a few days ago, a feral looking young fella (20 ish) was riding past me on a step-thru. I gave him a nod and may have smirked ....
10 minutes later he was riding past me again and giving me the death stare. I smiled, he yelled "WHAT?" I said "pull ya head in mate, you're the one staring" he stopped 10 metres past me, pretty much screaming now "well why were you staring at me before?"
I replied "I said hello and was looking at your bike, mate"
Steaming now, he blurts "well FUCK OFF! is it your's?"
I started walking towards him, and said laughing "nah, it's your mum's, I reckon" .... he rode away yelling abuse :oops:
I dunno about tormenting complete strangers in this day and age, pretty easy to get in over your head what with the typical "feral" probably using some kind of prohibited substance like Ice or whatever. who knows what the fuck they're capable of.....

FigBo0T

I dunno about tormenting complete strangers in this day and age, pretty easy to get in over your head what with the typical "feral" probably using some kind of prohibited substance like Ice or whatever. who knows what the fuck they're capable of.....
Yeah, but .... he started it!
I hear ya. I had a dog, and a long rope, and I ain't afraid to use them if needed.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Man caught masturbating in park while dog tied to tree.

A passer by was shocked as he drove past two early morning scene.

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Man caught masturbating in park while dog tied to tree.

A passer by was shocked as he drove past two early morning scene.
It wasn't a dog, it was an inflatable ferret.. AND.. it wasn't tied to the tree.. That was gaffa tape, the guy driving past stopped long enough to get a blurry shot that the police couldn't use in court..

wait... two in the morning..

ignore everything we said

S

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
It wasn't a dog, it was an inflatable ferret.. AND.. it wasn't tied to the tree.. That was gaffa tape, the guy driving past stopped long enough to get a blurry shot that the police couldn't use in court..

wait... two in the morning..

ignore everything we said

S
Usually they put up a sign saying what isn't allowed.

FigBo0T

I'm trying to find such a sign for Wylde MTB park. Would like to know if dogs are welcome or not.

FigBo0T

I can't find any mention of this on the forum. Recall is from 2017. Anyone know if this rule was amended? I tried the Australian Standards website, but it doesn't give access to the legislation. Found many articles and forum discussions about it, but not a single link to any standards, or anything relevant besides the ACCC recall notice.