The QUICK question thread.....

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
trying to get a tyre off to replace the tube, in this case a wheelbarrow tyre. is a hairdryer a viable option to try and heat up the tyre to make it easier to get off? not a lot of sun this week to leave it out in

creaky

XMAS Plumper
trying to get a tyre off to replace the tube, in this case a wheelbarrow tyre. is a hairdryer a viable option to try and heat up the tyre to make it easier to get off? not a lot of sun this week to leave it out in
Tried a bit of loooob on the rim? I assume you are using a big ass lever?

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Just take it to a car tyre fitter & get them to do it.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I can’t get something Naomi said to me out of my head.

“You haven’t been listening at all, have you.”

I mean, is it just me, or is that a weird way to start a conversation?
I think you that is the official end of the conversation. You were thinking about 29ers and missed the start.

Don't worry, happens to the best of us.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
There you go. Friends partner on Instagram just won some Zwift world champs and got a contract with a professional team. I wasn’t sure if I was being had a lend of.
That must be that 25yr old Aussie bloke. Zwift Academy, simulated races to win a contract with Alpecin-Fenix for next year. Read about it few days back. Good on him !

bear the bear

Is a real bear
There you go. Friends partner on Instagram just won some Zwift world champs and got a contract with a professional team. I wasn’t sure if I was being had a lend of.
I don’t know what it is...simulated courses on a stationary bike?
That's it pretty much.
Problem is it doesn't take into account racecraft and bike handling skills.
It's a measure of w/Kg and VO2 Max which are predictors only of ability.
Good luck to him though with the opportunity...

moorey

call me Mia
That must be that 25yr old Aussie bloke. Zwift Academy, simulated races to win a contract with Alpecin-Fenix for next year. Read about it few days back. Good on him !
That’s him.
Yeah, good on him. It’s just a mystery to me. I don’t think it’s fair to call it just an eSport though. It’s not like you toggle your joystick and press buttons fastest to win.