The riding thread.

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Does anyone know the size of the faceplate bolts used on the Colony Official stem? I'm after a new set since I'm giving the whole bike a makeover, but am unsure of the sizing.

gco_bmx

Squid
I just got back on after about 6 weeks off due to work/travelling/broken bike, and I hear you. My back is ruined, ruined!

Loving the new frame though. Not loving the heatwave, very glad its over.

you should trying 6 months out with shoulder surgry

so unfit .... hopefully i can hold off on haveing the other shoulder done for a while

patto94

Likes Dirt
Does anyone know the size of the faceplate bolts used on the Colony Official stem? I'm after a new set since I'm giving the whole bike a makeover, but am unsure of the sizing.
There is a place near where I live called stuarts industrial supplies. They stock nearly all bolts and they are like one dollar each. So if you take your old bolt in they can match it up and that can save you a bit insted of ordering it from a bike shop.
So it might be worth you looking for a place around near where you are for like a bolt shop.

Last edited:

Igofastdh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Woo my order came today. Finally some new grips, my hands will have a break from hard grips!

I'm in the process of uploading the raddest double peg to stair ride video ever. Rail was over bar height, which i was happy to make a hop that high, one day i will do the whole thing ahaha
Megs props conor! I reckon you will get it all the way real soon

-------

i havent been riding much lately, although did get fakie slider to half cab last night.

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
Not riding related, but awesome on so many levels!
[video=youtube;wl5Cb_uvhk4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl5Cb_uvhk4&feature=related[/video]

Brozracing192

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just a reminder to everyone, the jam I've organised is on this wednesday. So far I have 2 pairs of bars, a front hub, a bunch of tees + more and I haven't even gotten the packages from colony and backbone yet!

hubbie

Forever 1,337
Teds bike is in pieces at jacks house haha. Ash rides it more than ted does, and that's fuck all. Lewis I might see you if you're ever in port.
Haha, yeah Josh's bike is pretty ghetto. Like his sprinna! still did whips, just struggling to catch em. probably gonna solo roadtrip west some time like next holidays. Blue Mtns, Mudg, Orange, then maybe north to Port etc.

framd0

Likes Dirt
me and a mate rode riverside today. i got better at grinds, heaps of shredders there including this gary young lookalike
1Aye.JPG

Last edited: