I took mine of for a change.

Gus Armstrong took some pictures of me piloting my new space ship

mammal bog

bear ring

sex games

solar eclipse

spono

Likes Dirt
got back from a family holiday, only rode twice, went to kempsy on one of those times and as brodie said the triple six team was there, ryan sher was there which was cool to see ride. one of the abo's at the park thought Hong shredded "Jesus taught that cunnnt" so so funny

D

Deleted member 18757

got back from a family holiday, only rode twice, went to kempsy on one of those times and as brodie said the triple six team was there, ryan sher was there which was cool to see ride. one of the abo's at the park thought Hong shredded "Jesus taught that cunnnt" so so funny
I can kinda ride skate parks again, feeble - smith the sub natural/oppo, fakie tricks, grinds, and footjam whips one footed due to fear of hurting my ankle again haha.

Brozracing192

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Haha man it might be funny when you're just passing through, but those little shits are the worst. So bummed I missed it though.

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
Today I accidently learnt crookeds which was pretty cool. As well as learnt feeble to 180s with a drop. And oppo smiths.

Igofastdh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Rode melbourne today. Flem Banks, City Park, South Kensington. Pics when i cbf. Brought some banton 2s also, they seem very hard at first, and i now have sore hands. Hopefully they soften up.
Props once again to Nathan for driving us to south kensington (Y)

EDIT: Anyone wanna swap a kink slim pivotal for a Animal Cush?

Last edited:

whiteman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Does anybody happen to know how long it usually take for a bike shop to get an item from BMX International?

Drew.

Eats Squid
If anyone is size 12 and needs new shoes, im selling 3 pairs of high top dunks for $50 each. minimal wear. Ones a black/blue/grey colour scheme, another is red/black/gold tick and another is white/orange. Over/dont have room for my shoe collecting anymore ahha. hit us up.

hubbie

Forever 1,337
Does anybody happen to know how long it usually take for a bike shop to get an item from BMX International?
BMX International are pretty fast, but if a shop only needs one part from them, it becomes very expensive to ship just one part, so the shop may delay until there's more parts they need.

Igofastdh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Teh first day or so of riding with them isn't too comfortable, but they end up nice after that.
I thought they would be somewhat like this. Thanks.

I was suprised when i got to flem banks to find the rail, jersy and steep/sketchy quarter to still be there, after hearing that everything was going to be removed. They have removed everything else tho. Both step-ups are still there too.

whiteman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
BMX International are pretty fast, but if a shop only needs one part from them, it becomes very expensive to ship just one part, so the shop may delay until there's more parts they need.
Yeah I have heard they are pretty fast when it comes to shipping stuff out.
I know the part I ordered got sent out yesterday. Do you think there is any chance it will arrive tomorrow or is it more likely to arrive sometime next week?

x

Likes Bikes and Dirt
slipped on paint and copped a gnarly bar to ribs today
not a good feeling at all.
damn man.. i tried to hop a bar height rail the other day, just clipped it with back wheel, fell onto grass, then copped back wheel to face. chipped my teeth nose bled heaps, but what's worse is that i found a leech in my nostril last night. WTF.

Had an awesome ride in nambucca today, got a bar heightish air on an 8ft quarter. Stoked.
hell yeah.

whiteman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I built up my new Ratchet hub today.
I'm so stoked to finally have a LHD hub! Hopefully this horrible weather clears up tomorrow so I can go and test it out.

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Had a good ride today at Rampy, first session this year, so that was fun =]

Costa was riding and omg, was he riding so incredibly freak tonight, booming big gaps, massive inverts and really god damn high airs. Was awesome having the park to our selves, but most of the time i sat and watched Costa shredddd..

Did get bar airs back though which was dandy fun =] And rode a friends 20" dressed in old man clothing for a school thing for him, airing the bowl, fake beard and all haha. Felt actually amazing to ride, except for the brakes....

jono_69_9

Likes Bikes
Today, it rained for several minutes, very hard.
Therefore everything is now soaked and un-rideable.
Personally, I'm really not enjoying what is becoming winter.
:(