The riding thread.

Brozracing192

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The Kempsey Jam is on tomorrow. I have an absolute excess of prizes it ridiculous. Backbone, aka the most legit shop in BMX even sent me a frame. Everyone is virtually guaranteed to get something.

It will be an awesome day, so get here!

Igofastdh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
that little quarter thing looks like fun :)

Today i learnt 180 and 360 barspin catch barspins. Also tried to change my flairs to make them cleaner but didn't have much luck :/
Yeah it is man, it is the wierdest quarter to ride, i dont even know how to explain it. Its just wierd. Like goes very quickly, hard to air.

Bar catch bar sounds rad! You progress so quickly!

I hate riding 1 day a week :(

Yeah it is man, it is the wierdest quarter to ride, i dont even know how to explain it. Its just wierd. Like goes very quickly, hard to air.

Bar catch bar sounds rad! You progress so quickly!

I hate riding 1 day a week :(
Yeah ive been riding one day a week, it blows :(.

I got barries today btw, not hopped yet though. Psyyyycedd

Lemontime

Eats Squid
Anyone wanna swap my KHE reverse (good condition!) for a LHD cassette hub? happy to do a full wheel swap too (mine has a rhyno lite). prefer sydney people!

Brozracing192

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Jam went off. Conlon rode off his tits, dallen shredded, plenty of young shredders.

Black kid stole a bike, he got a beatdown and we got the bike.

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Bit annoyed!!! There is an iTunes app you can buy for $1.99.... In which 19 of my photos were used in without permission!!! CUNTS!! Sent them email threatening legal action... Not happppppppy

Drew.

Eats Squid
Bit annoyed!!! There is an iTunes app you can buy for $1.99.... In which 19 of my photos were used in without permission!!! CUNTS!! Sent them email threatening legal action... Not happppppppy
Indeed, they took Callans photo, too.

D

Deleted member 18757

What app was this, just out of interest.