The riding thread.

MICK...

Likes Dirt
Anyone from brisbane/ Gold coast, what stop do you get off the train at the get to ramp attack.. ? and is the place close to the train station, please help!!!!!

Leeday.

Likes Bikes
Hey, I'm new on here and am just trying to get some stuff sold (uni student life). Belle advised me to post this in here.
-Pretty much brand new Odyssey jcpc's: $40
-Fit s3 stem raw: $30
-Oakland a's new era 7 1/2 (green, white logo, yellow bill): $25

I'm also friends with Lemontime and Brodie, so it's not a sketch job haha.
Oh yeah, I can also post photos if you're interested. I'm in Sydney but I'd be happy to post it if you like... thanks.

Last edited:

stace.pear

Likes Dirt
hey callan whats the app do? thats shit as man. nice photo but..

my rear wheel shat itself the other day so i put an old front wheel on and have been running chainless for a few days. its been interesting, i keep trying to pedal and whacking me knee on the bars or stem.. but fakies are fun and i discovered you can get a surprising amount of speed through a park just by pumping it..

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Rode rampy today / tonight.. Was pretty rad, rocking on 20's =] Had some fun doing some sweeeet stunts.. Got bar airs onto the resi first go on the little wheels and also did some invertssss, was enjoyable =]

Last edited:

Smacks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Had my bmx built up for a week or so now. Parts have started to break, so I'm a bit bummed. I need some forks, bars, 10mm to 14mm front wheel adapters and a stem.

Anyone able to hook a new-to-bmx brother up?

Drew.

Eats Squid
Dardy photo bretty.

I need 2x 14mm front wheels and 1x 3/8" front wheel donated! If you can help please pm me or whatever!

Had some awesome rides this week. Trails are running really nice at the moment. Really hard smooth and very fast. Finally landed my first tuck no hander this morning after working on them over the last three days. Very happy.

spono

Likes Dirt
Had some awesome rides this week. Trails are running really nice at the moment. Really hard smooth and very fast. Finally landed my first tuck no hander this morning after working on them over the last three days. Very happy.
rode them the other week, were running real nice, i like that there is actually a lander on the last step up jump but i would suggest to bring the lander closer to make it a trick jump/do your crazy shit and not be scared jump. Also rode red hill last w/e it it was awesome

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
rode them the other week, were running real nice, i like that there is actually a lander on the last step up jump but i would suggest to bring the lander closer to make it a trick jump/do your crazy shit and not be scared jump. Also rode red hill last w/e it it was awesome
When I was there, there was a decent distance from the take off to lander on the step up but it was not a difficult gap to make and was most certainly a great jump for just trying shit on.

mad_mike51

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Had my bmx built up for a week or so now. Parts have started to break, so I'm a bit bummed. I need some forks, bars, 10mm to 14mm front wheel adapters and a stem.

Anyone able to hook a new-to-bmx brother up?
I have some odyssey thermal 41 forks, a CFL stem and some skinny ass tree branch bars, make an offer?

Yeah, I didn't actually make the change to the step up, but it is better. Agree the gap could be a little shorter, the whole arrangement needs a little tweak. Won't get done this weekend though 'cos it my BUX!! Woot!

I heard no one was looking after RH at the moment? Is this lies?

spono

Likes Dirt
Yeah, I didn't actually make the change to the step up, but it is better. Agree the gap could be a little shorter, the whole arrangement needs a little tweak. Won't get done this weekend though 'cos it my BUX!! Woot!

I heard no one was looking after RH at the moment? Is this lies?
I don't know haven't been up there in close to a year, but i heard the same and went up and there was like 20 people there and everyone had a turn at digging so not sure, i think cory and matt still go up there a bit. Red Hill only has 2 shovels to its name now though :|