The riding thread.

fieldy

Likes Dirt
I'm just kinda generating interest at the moment but I'm considering swapping my '10 T1 ruben for a DH bike. If any of you dudes are interested it is in the WTB section.
Ch ch check it out.

whiteman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Does anybody have black pivitol post they want to sell? It needs to be around 200mm-250mm long.
If you do please let me know.

Leeday.

Likes Bikes
Odyssey Aitken nightwolf seat
$30 posted.

Got some new stuff today at bass hill, toothy hang down the rail and feeble hard 180s on the curved ledge.

spono

Likes Dirt
today one of our friends from chatty came down for a ride at the local and had some shovels :eek: so we got to rebuild a flyout step up that the council took down a while ago....stoked

Mitch.F

Likes Dirt
i have started riding a bit more street and park latley its pretty fun! the pegs have stayed on my bike for longer than a day for the first time haha and hopefully buying a freecoaster off a mate soon. i learnt smiths yesterday was pretty happy with... a few photos :)

really bad facials haha sorry about the huge photos

Mitch.F

Likes Dirt
yes it is sorell... and yes it is bogan...

we made the trip all the way down for the day, was there for a few hours then some bogans rocked up and decided it would be fun to through bottles of paint around :mad: that put an end to us riding....

so your not the only ones that dislike sorell haha ;)

birmY(>_<)

Likes Dirt
today i went for a drive with me mate andrew
rode some dirt, then hit a park

me

me

andrew

shovel

me

me

andrew on the cosmo

me x up

hubbie

Forever 1,337
roadtripping to mudgee over saturday/sunday. frothing to bump knuckles with my mate Bil. Haven't been able to ride enough lately. so keen!

INRI

Likes Dirt
Was bored waiting for the rain to stop at work so I had a roll in the five meters of clear space in front of my desk. Learnt hop tyre grabs and got (short) hang 5's that work.

Chances are I won't be able to do either in the morning though. Still at work for a bit my try hop tucks before I go home.

rhysrhysbaby

Eats Squid
I had an RDO on Monday so I rode Lilydale and then Yarra Junction with a few people.
The little extension at Lilydale is super fun, even though the ledge could be a bit bigger.
Yarra Junction is scooter country. Two brothers had VERY short hair, I think they had lice. I didn't want them talking to me, I don't need lice.