The riding thread.

bike-roy

Likes Dirt
Bailed pretty hard on a rail on monday afternoon at some dodgy school, thought I broke my wrist. Tuesday went to the doctors got a half cast cause they couldn't get a good xray. Went back today its not fractured, I'm pumped, will be able to ride again in about a week.

Any one selling a freecoaster fairly cheap?

bike-roy

Likes Dirt
I'm thinking of off loading mine - 9 tooth RHD KHE reverse laced to a demolition.

Whats fairly cheap?
Well im not sure really? Just put up a price I guess.
I'm always low on cash so I'm just looking for the cheapest price I can find, even if someone has one that needs new bearing and stuff I might be interested.

Grant_9

Likes Dirt
meant to be good weather tomorrow, so i was keen for a good ride for once... until i noticed my forks are cracked, again... :(

INRI

Likes Dirt
I continue to reinforce my old man status at the local skatepark by only crashing onto my right hip. ouch.

mad_mike51

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bailed pretty hard on a rail on monday afternoon at some dodgy school, thought I broke my wrist. Tuesday went to the doctors got a half cast cause they couldn't get a good xray. Went back today its not fractured, I'm pumped, will be able to ride again in about a week.

Any one selling a freecoaster fairly cheap?
I have a stolen easy street 10t hub only. It needs to be looked at but as the engagement is whenever the hell it feels like it, it could be half a crank, it could be two cranks. You can have it for $50 plus postage.

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
Bailed on a oppo feeble to hard 180 today, ran my knee into my handle bars. Got a nice little lump right on the middle of it now.

On the other hand, first intentional feeble on a down rail worked well, so wasn't a bad day.

birmY(>_<)

Likes Dirt
raced some downhill today, stcakced it and got my leg in my back mud tire, most of my thigh is bruised/ cut up, hurts to walk, and just as my trails start to dry out :(

Belle

Eats Squid
^^^ damn stacks, mend quick!

brought a new camera and decided to go for a roll and test out the video setting
looks a bit squished from the thumbnail but I haven't watched yet as I am capped
http://vimeo.com/13801414

Last edited:

Arete

Likes Dirt
I continue to reinforce my old man status at the local skatepark by only crashing onto my right hip. ouch.
This, but right knee. I have a mild tumble over and I'm limping like Long John Silver for three days. I want the body of a 16 year old again.

Lemontime

Eats Squid
I can see whay you would say this if you're a street guy but it would be awesome if there was another section with a nice bowl and hips etc.
Nah I think it's kinda good as a slow-pace sorta park I think. There's definitely plenty of space next to it for extending the park, but I think the lack of quarters and banks and stuff is also good for keeping all the scooter rats out..

but I think the lack of quarters and banks and stuff is also good for keeping all the scooter rats out..
Yeah fair point. My local is crazy overrun. Saturday was like 5 skaters, 4 on BMX and about 30 scooters kids riding fly outs, not landing triplewips and all round getting in the way. Not fun.