The riding thread.

Popped tire on the weekend

I was at a skatepark near my local about 8km away and I was riding my friends MTB and he was riding my bike. When we went down to maccas I heared the slightest hissing, I looked around and it was my bike, I spun my wheel around and found a staple in really deep. So I rode as fast as I could and I got about 3kms and I was devo cus I got to a service station and the PUMP WAS OUT OF ORDER!!! I went in and looked for a patch kit and they only had moto ones for $35 and I just got some pvc tape. My friends house was about another 1.5km so we walked it there because he had a pump. I got to his house and snapped 2 tire leavers and used a screw driver to get my tire off. I then tried to pull the staple out. OMG. I ripped out the plyers an got it out after about 2mins. Then I taped the tube and we filled up my tire and we got about 500m down the road and psssss.... I had another flat. So we called everyone we knew and I eventually found a tube. So my friend went and got it and we put it in and I was on my way home. The next day I was about to leave and I had a slow leak and my tire was empty. DEVOSTATION!

INRI

Likes Dirt
Makeshift sub at civic skatepark today, had a great time. Some 10 year old kid doing three tyre grabs and shit, was ill

Yeti-Brenno

Likes Dirt
ride

hey everyone. went for a ride today to a local wallride spot was practising flyout 180s and 180 tire taps out of the wallride. good fun :)