My only pair of shoes are fair fucked at the moment

time for some new ones

some pegs are now on my bike

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
wrote my car of yesterday, pretty devoed.. shit happens

bikes my best friend again now:D hahaha
And that's the way it should stay, haha =D

Every picture you post makes me wonder even more about the secret life of Bill.
+1. His riding style alone leaves me wondering alot about his life; does he walk backwards and spin everywhere off the bike aswell....?

Last edited:

alex22

Likes Dirt
ok, i need help beacuse im a retard
i decided to put brakes on my bike and i had some evo2's lying around
ive put them all on, and besides the cable not fitting into the little holes on the frame properly, the caliper is going all funny
i have no idea if i have them on upside down or anything, but i have one side working right

brakes have springs in them and there ment to be clamped onto the wheel and then spring back, and one side does it ok, but the other side does it opposite, like it springs onto the wheel, and i cant get it to go the other way round

can someone please help me :(

Kirbs

Banned
ok, i need help beacuse im a retard
i decided to put brakes on my bike and i had some evo2's lying around
ive put them all on, and besides the cable not fitting into the little holes on the frame properly, the caliper is going all funny
i have no idea if i have them on upside down or anything, but i have one side working right

brakes have springs in them and there ment to be clamped onto the wheel and then spring back, and one side does it ok, but the other side does it opposite, like it springs onto the wheel, and i cant get it to go the other way round

can someone please help me :(
You probably have the spring in upside down, Brakes are ghey to put on.

Big_Chief

Likes Bikes and Dirt
there are arrows on the caliper telling you which way to tighten the springs. theres a black one and a silver one and they tighten up differently if i recall.

alex22

Likes Dirt
there are arrows on the caliper telling you which way to tighten the springs. theres a black one and a silver one and they tighten up differently if i recall.
yeah your right, and i probably have put it in upside down, ill have a fiddle with them soon

Jordan!

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Dayumm son!
Too hot these holidays..
All I've been doing is going to Monster and then riding under the water fountains. (P.s - Most legit fountains ever)

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
^ Way too hot. Our local is all metal, no good for these scorching summer days.

Sucks trying to dig aswell, ground is rock hard and water is ridiculously hard to keep from evaporating.

=(

Jordan!

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Does anyone else here favour the United team more than some others?
I like there laidbackness and of course riding.
Nathan Williams = My new fav rider.