The riding thread.

chesty

Likes Dirt
Had a great day today!
Big air ben landed his first whip which is absolutely retarded! he seriosously tries to do a whip one time a month when he is fanging around. i was seriously more stoked then he was about it!
But anways because he whips goofy it inspired me to try oppo-whips. i landed my first one ever like 4th try and then landed a fair few over a ghetto lander we threw together. i was so stoked and still am! Then this arvo we went to the resivior and went for a mad swim at the swing and i caught up with mates who i hadn't seen in ages! was a really really good day by my books! loving life atm!

will...

Likes Bikes and Dirt
brodie i just saw the edit for your jam, it looked like a good turnout and effort in organising it man! props for that.

haven't ridden much lately, just lazing about on holidays. hopefuly go for a good proper ride tomorrow.

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Stoked to hear your jam was a success Brody.

Just realized I haven't ridden since boxing day, hoping that Empire order comes in sooooooon or I might just go crazy.

mainstreambmx

Likes Dirt
hey guys havent been on in a while, heres whats been happening since ive been gone.

i have a crack 3/4 of the way through my chainstay.

i nearly got my pinky severed off by a healseville ramp.

i have a new wheelset because this is what happened to my polished fly rim.

i have good new's but cant discuss it yet. ;) i have a new edit coming... then you'll know.

yep thats about it.

Igofastdh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wow! Devo on all of the above. Except the edit!

---

Anyone know of a store that sells black 28t MDS's? Need one!

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
First ride today since Boxing day, as my Empire order came in this morning. Feeling super sketch and I'll need to relearn everything, but it's great being able to ride again!

Bikecheck sometime soon.